Madonna on Instagram / Facebook / Twitter + other Social Media

groovyguy

13 hours ago, MattyMads said:

The chair could be for Open your Heart and not Keep it together, I hope we are getting OYH

It could literally be for any song/performance.  She had a chair for "like it or not" on Confessions Tour.  She had a chair for "Bye Bye Baby" performances.  Then there is the video for Human Nature as well.  I wouldn't necessarily automatically assume that it would be for for any of these songs. It could be for something entirely different.

2 hours ago, WopaelWopael said:

Do you also cool it with ice afterwards?

Yes!  It's common for those doing strenuous choreography to be icing various joints and body parts, etc. Couple that with the fact she's hardly 30 anymore. 

But I understand the concern, but I wouldn't get too worked up over it though.  At least, she's being transparent. Many people would not want to show that aspect of their process.  The reactions here only prove why some wouldn't do so.  People get overly worked up or start thinking the worse.

20 hours ago, Honey Little said:

Looks more like lady Gaga even though I love Lady Gaga I have to admit looks more like her instead of Madonna which isn't bad or good it's just plain misinfo and filters

10 minutes ago, Robertthenurse said:

Poor gurl needs a Quitiapine.

I believe she does these stupid dances only to piss off her social followers and also haters, as she said in Mind Your Business aka Manjobi, "weshie, teshigo, washidu".

Would do the same if I were in her place.

Edited by Anapausis (see edit history)

31 minutes ago, Anapausis said:

I believe she does these stupid dances only to piss off her social followers and also haters, as she said in Mind Your Business aka Manjobi, "weshie, teshigo, washidu".

Would do the same if I were in her place.

Oh I agree totally. I don't have social media so I could care less what she posts...but she looks like a goof. I am gonna read her book tho lol everybody loves a train wreck. I hope she is ok tho.

1 hour ago, TOpher said:

She’s such a hot mess. 

I'm not sure how so?  This is no different than most other Instagramers or tik tockers who post dancing videos?

Also, is it even something new?  I thought she posted something like this a year or two ago.  To me, this seem like something like a fan may have dubbed to an old video of her, that she re-shared?