Madonna on Instagram / Facebook / Twitter + other Social Media

groovyguy

22 minutes ago, Anapausis said:

Ok dear now I realize, are you Rettenmund or someone like him?

Not sure what this has to do with what I posted?

I do like to add to my above post that, as much as she claimed she was wanting to tour, she already had several films planned that wouldn't have given her time to plan a tour at the time.  Like mentioned, she was set to star in 50 Violins by August of '98.  And I would have to wonder if she didn't leave the project, if she would have even performed at the '98 VMAs being she would have been in the heart of filming?  Still, she was very confident in performing numerous times at awards shows, etc., during all that time. 

3 hours ago, McDonna said:

Not sure what this has to do with what I posted?

I do like to add to my above post that, as much as she claimed she was wanting to tour, she already had several films planned that wouldn't have given her time to plan a tour at the time.  Like mentioned, she was set to star in 50 Violins by August of '98.  And I would have to wonder if she didn't leave the project, if she would have even performed at the '98 VMAs being she would have been in the heart of filming?  Still, she was very confident in performing numerous times at awards shows, etc., during all that time. 

Ok dear I was so stupid, as if you would admit you were one of them. Pathetic of my part!

Anyway, many thanks for her clarification. I really wished she gave up on movies earlier in her career. Of course I love all Hello Suckers! songs (highlight for me is obviously If You Go Away and I still believe she could consider releasing this cover at all after the leaking), but she should have known after the Academy snubbing to her Evita role that she'd never be accepted in the movie industry no matter what she were able to do. Evidently she hoped for some later recognition, but by the time of mid 00's scrapped musicals she got her acting was at stage, not at studio. Maybe the last straw was to lose another role to Michelle Pfeiffer (Hairspray). Of course later on she tried a new approach as movie writer/director, but...

JT was dead to me after Janet nvm Brit Brit. 4 Minutes I can live without. I don’t like cancelling people. But if you don’t like Justin don’t listen to him lol it’s that simple. I was never fond of him anyway. 

I love how an “unfollow” causes a cosmic shift in people’s day to day life. Like get over yourself lol

8 hours ago, Brendanlovesu1 said:

F93ING7WAAEao6F?format=jpg&name=900x900

Madonna unfollowed Justin Timberlake on instagram probably due to how Britney dragged him in her book

They say that the only people you should trust are your family. Those who decide to blindly trust other people, even if they are friends for many years, may end up being unpleasantly disappointed because we do not know the hidden instincts they may have or the negative behaviors they may have inherited from their parents. That is why it baffles me to know that Madonna has stopped following Justin as an obvious show of support for Britney in a matter in which she was not present.

Each story has two versions. That is why the ideal would be for Madonna to stop following both Justin and Britney. Personally, I think that if what is said in the book were true, both Justin and Britney would have the same responsibility.

Personally, my distrust will always go against those who like to victimize themselves, who resort to crying or drama to convince us of their innocence and I have the feeling that Britney is one of them. Especially in this world of fame where nothing is what it seems.