Madonna on Instagram / Facebook / Twitter + other Social Media

groovyguy

So back to the SUPER IMPORTANT presence of Alek in that picture, when do we think the documentary will se the light???

Pop princesses took just a couple of months from tour to movie theaters, Madonna take a clue please. 

Didn't TOD premiere months after the tour ended? I lived through it but it’s to late here to google it 💤 

IMG_6461.jpeg.d96c7a29679ad1cba1b8be5ae1b42ee7.jpeg

11 hours ago, Pedro Beltran said:

So back to the SUPER IMPORTANT presence of Alek in that picture, when do we think the documentary will se the light???

Pop princesses took just a couple of months from tour to movie theaters, Madonna take a clue please. 

Didn't TOD premiere months after the tour ended? I lived through it but it’s to late here to google it 💤 

IMG_6461.jpeg.d96c7a29679ad1cba1b8be5ae1b42ee7.jpeg

Babe, you are jumping to conclusions.

51 minutes ago, deathproof said:

Babe, you are jumping to conclusions.

Just a little babe 😉, but are you ready to jump (with me)? Get ready to jump ❤️🎵

It would be great though 

I have had the impression that she’s doing more than the tour to document the 40 years of her career, even more after the scrapped biopic. But I also know that we build false hope around a documentary every tour cycle.