Madonna on Instagram / Facebook / Twitter + other Social Media

groovyguy

Btw, a tip to you zealots... Hope she does this amazing tune to her next tour...

And to same routine, chair included (just like at TOAC Miami) so you TRULY get reminded who Madonna is!!!

@dave2290 the people from same cluster really recognize and enjoy each other, right???

18 minutes ago, Anapausis said:

Btw, a tip to you zealots... Hope she does this amazing tune to her next tour...

And to same routine, chair included (just like at TOAC Miami) so you TRULY get reminded who Madonna is!!!

@dave2290 the people from same cluster really recognize and enjoy each other, right???

I adore this performance so so much!!!

5 minutes ago, Anapausis said:

Ikr??? It's M in a nutshell!!! And people were just mad when she "recycled" it exactly ten years later!!!

Madonna: "I am made of future."

Zealots: "Madonna is made of past."

Get it, my friend???

I just adored it when artusdd have red hair you know they SERVE! A BLOCKBUSTER Madonna red wig in Erotica era, the glowing orangey hair in ROL and in Confessions era here just iconic legendary brilliant 

50 and her performances still outshine so many TODAY it deserves to be studied how on point her choreo was during Drowned World, Confessions, Sticky and Sweet and MDNA eras like it's a shame a lot of it wasn't televised on a big ratings boost type show because it deserves to be studied 

28 minutes ago, Champ said:

100% sure that Madonna puts her money where her mouth is.

Moneyhoney.thumb.jpg.c2e8c03f5c74c4dacc03fcc854f75324.jpg

Matthew 12:25

:Madonna003:

Exactly.  And no one said she doesn't have people posting on her behalf, but my guess, the majority that is posted on INSTAGRAM is by her personally. The other platforms are just tied to the account and of course, anything posted on X or Facebook beyond what's on Instagram is posted by her team.

1 hour ago, Honey Little said:

Pretty sure that a billionaire recording artist on a wold tour has a social media manager doing this stuff.

First of all, she isn't a Billionaire.  Secondly, she does have someone probably posting on her behalf on many occasions and on other social media platforms, but you can bet what is posted on instagram is personally by her. 

22 hours ago, Anapausis said:

I prefer let it will be from the tour, that was my standout. 

1 minute ago, scallywally said:

I prefer let it will be from the tour, that was my standout. 

Well both are iconic. I have cherished Confessions Tour lately as I did back when tour happened. My only complain about that is that she could've done Secret instead of Drowned World. But much likely she'd do it the same way as in DWT. Even so, to me it was a miss.

2 hours ago, scallywally said:

DW was a having a rest moment, I agree didnt do the song justice. Secret or youll see wouldve been a better rest song. 

Not much You'll See, as it's not a celebratory song. Secret touches the same issues DW does to the same point of view. After all it was M's moment to reflect on her life and career along the audience - in a much more positive way than Let It Will Be did. I believe M's decision regarding DW was with her to expect to play it on guitar as early intended - since she didn't get the opportunity five years prior.

By the way, I'd love to know which Bedtime Stories M was actually rehearsing at very early stages of Confessions Tour. Some may have answered me but I don't recall their answer.

On 2/28/2024 at 6:35 AM, Anapausis said:

I am the worst troll ever

And that means a merit to you? Even if you don't believe it, I like you and I'm interested in the salvation of your soul. Why, instead of wasting your time entering the forum to make a fool of yourself (something you do quite well by the way) and fighting with almost half of the community, you should better use your free time on something more useful. 

You could, for example, practice a sport such as skydiving or burgee jumping, learn to dance ballet or volunteer at a mental home, etc. Whatever. Any pastime will be preferable to coming here to spread your poison like the most poisonous of vipers. And at the end of the day you will feel better about yourself because you will feel that your existence served something at the end of the day and that you are not in this world taking oxygen away from others. Don't have any doubt about that, my dear friend.

6 hours ago, Champ said:

So hard to believe they are of adult age now.  They are so beautiful and I do think David is going to become an entertainer himself.  And Mercy just has that wonderful smile.  Loves!! :luv: