Madonna on Instagram / Facebook / Twitter + other Social Media

groovyguy

1 minute ago, adirondak said:

Oh god, I'm mixing her up with Jennifer Jason Leigh! :lol:

Ok, that makes more sense.  LOL!  I googled to make sure, because I know how some get anal about things here, but I'm happy to know that this was merely a mix up of actresses. I understand because I can see how both actresses could be mixed up. :)

1 hour ago, Pedro Beltran said:

Dear don’t waste your energy it goes nowhere, people trying to hard to be loved and liked and they don’t understand that they are genuinely generating the opposite effect… 

I was once told that I didn’t understand the point because English wasn’t my first language taking the MOST CONDESCENDING TONE EVER. Ffs 🤣

Many many have been where you are now and have left, many quarrels have started and forgotten always with the same denominator, and there’s no improving of the situation, so relax and enjoy the ride because you are arguing with a machine that doesn’t rest until it has hijacked every thread until people get tired and move on.

This is a total fictional story any resemblance with reality is mere coincidence so keep the lords work babe and resist the evil 

I Will Survive Jesus GIF by hoppip

Is this junior high or what? I don't see anyone attacking you and yet you are doing it to other people in these sly hidden ways. Please stop, ok? 

18 minutes ago, Voguerista said:

Is this junior high or what? I don't see anyone attacking you and yet you are doing it to other people in these sly hidden ways. Please stop, ok? 

I’m not attacking anyone I’m just telling someone who is in the exact place I was some months ago to let it go, if you can’t get the general meaning of the message, you might need to go to junior high again, these are the tactics that you and your friend like to deploy via DMs or openly so it might refresh some other skills 

16 minutes ago, Alibaba said:

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C5vtdbWtkpb/?igsh=MWQ1ZGUxMzBkMA==

Don’t think I saw this anywhere else on the forum, but Purple Disco Machine closed out his Coachella set with this remix of LAP. Sounds amazing to me! 

I like Purple Disco Machine but this remix is meh to me. Very generic 2015 edm...

50 minutes ago, Redha DBL said:

I like Purple Disco Machine but this remix is meh to me. Very generic 2015 edm...

Are you in a mood today?! You’ve posted very negative comments about Madonna’s face in Ricardo’s cover photo, and now the meh remix reaction! Sending you a warm hug from Los Angeles. 😂💛

26 minutes ago, Alibaba said:

Are you in a mood today?! You’ve posted very negative comments about Madonna’s face in Ricardo’s cover photo, and now the meh remix reaction! Sending you a warm hug from Los Angeles. 😂💛

No, read again, it's the opposite actually about Madonna's face. I said that whoever has edited her face on the cover of the re-edition did a bad job, on the cover she looks very plastic (huge cheeks etc...) while in real life she's currently looking very good and natural every night on stage, way more beautiful than on that edited cover. 

Now about that remix, it's not about being in a good or bad mood, it's just that it sounds very dated (like 2015) and generic. I even said that i usually love Purple disco machine, but not that one.

That said, it's true that i'm in a mood for a few days lol. I don't know why 😂

11 hours ago, androiduser said:

Juliette Lewis just posted this amazing video!

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C5CmKOULC-6/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

I love this video. She was so cute.

It reminds me of that 1999 Rolling Stone interview where Brad Pitt said "if Madonna's Truth Or Dare is her favorite, run".

Pitt and Lewis dated from 1989 to 1993.

Enough said, haha!

3 hours ago, Blue Jean said:

Which part was sly or hidden :laughing:

BOTH!!! :laughing: But, I guess it's just all me and a friend from 20-30 years ago and all the hundreds of dms we've deployed while others have done absolutely no such thing to cause or instigate any trouble all of this time!! Trying to end it is impossible. I don't know why I even try? 

Sassy Red Wine GIF by Married At First Sight Friday Night Smackdown Reaction GIF by WWE

On 4/18/2024 at 9:55 AM, Redha DBL said:

No, read again, it's the opposite actually about Madonna's face. I said that whoever has edited her face on the cover of the re-edition did a bad job, on the cover she looks very plastic (huge cheeks etc...) while in real life she's currently looking very good and natural every night on stage, way more beautiful than on that edited cover. 

Now about that remix, it's not about being in a good or bad mood, it's just that it sounds very dated (like 2015) and generic. I even said that i usually love Purple disco machine, but not that one.

That said, it's true that i'm in a mood for a few days lol. I don't know why 😂

Totally agree with everything!!

5 hours ago, ChromaticanMondasia said:

I know it's not fully relevant @Drownedboybut I adore your profile picture ...for reasons 

5 hours ago, Drownedboy said:

Thank you soo much :silly:

5 hours ago, Drownedboy said:

Thank you I choose one that wasnt soo showing you know lol 

5 hours ago, ChromaticanMondasia said:

Darli g, feel free to be daring in my private message hehehe yummy yummy sticky and sweet 

Guys I'm afraid this is not the topic for this matter.