Madonna on Instagram / Facebook / Twitter + other Social Media

groovyguy

madonna Hijacking Mercy’s dance class to work off my flab-dominals! ⣠with @marlynortiz @craigsmithworldwide!!! too much !! #gettingsnatched. #fitness #dance ♥

OMG Crying and shaking!! :cry:  :lol:

Thank God!! 

Madonna is working out again!!  :worship:  :party:  :clapp:

:Madonna014:  Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeees!!! go girl!!! You need it!!!!! go girl! go! go!! Yees!!

This is The Madonna who I love and adore!!!

No excuses! Go hard and get healthy body! no pain and no gain! Yes go girl! That's my girl!

OMG Crying and shaking!! :cry:  :lol:

Thank God!! 

Madonna is working out again!!  :worship:  :party:  :clapp:

:Madonna014:  Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeees!!! go girl!!! You need it!!!!! go girl! go! go!! Yees!!

This is The Madonna who I love and adore!!!

No excuses! Go hard and get healthy body! no pain and no gain! Yes go girl! That's my girl!

I agree!

Holy f***! Crying too!  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:

vma-crying-11.gif

Thank god.

We go hard or we go home Bitch... :angel:

How she spoils us! 21b6m1x.gif 21b6m1x.gif 21b6m1x.gif

i'm happy that she's happy working out, but I don't think it's ok to tell a woman she needs to lose weight. I guess it's the feminist in me who doesn't agree with such things.  :thinker: But respect isn't trendy right now.

Totally agree. She's not even out of shape.  But she dares to take a little time to herself and family, and she's automatically "out of shape".  The woman has been very disciplined for years. I'm sure if she even did take some time off from exercising, she was still quite active. 

All the people who were worrying she'd be "chubby" when the new era came around. I told you she'd work out once it start drawing closer and closer. I agree, she's been fit and healthy her entire life. God forbid she'd want to spend time with her kids and indulge in comfort foods after almost thirty six years of being a star. She was nowhere near fat but being shorter, any weight gain would show fast and the comments she got were repulsive.

• madgefan pinned this topic
  • Fighter locked and unlocked this topic
  • Fighter unpinned, locked, unlocked and pinned this topic