Madame X Tour May 6 Announcement

Frank

5 minutes ago, RUADJAI said:

I'm too late? Or it doesn't exist anymore?

ICON membership is FREE to all Madonna fans. Create your member account now, which includes:

• Access to the Icon Community forum - Connect with Madonna fans around the world! Share your thoughts, news and memorabilia with fellow Iconers.
  • Full access to Madonna.com content
  • Subscription to the Madonna.com Newsletter, which keeps you up-to-date on Madonna's latest artistic and humanitarian projects.
  • 10% member discount at the official Madonna Online Store.
  • Members-only offers and contest opportunities

7 minutes ago, Bat-Fan said:

Madonna is set to prove she is still in Vogue, with a new tour including several gigs at the London Palladium.

The Queen of Pop, 60, is expected to unveil a mini-residency at the world-famous theatre, with tickets likely to sell out in minutes.

A source said: “It’s going to be the hottest ticket in town for years.”

1 hour ago, adamsapple said:

59463179_1265768890244277_26191237735293

oops a fan snapped lol

In fairness, I couldn’t agree more. Respect to Craig, and with the greatest respect to everyone else - of course we can all have an opinion, but the ingratitude and the whining is so tiresome.

Madonna owes us nothing and we should be grateful that she even wants to do all of this again. Our relationship with her is purely transactional, so if anyone isn’t  happy about her career choices, then fine, feel free to walk away. No one’s forcing anyone to be here, but the negativity is so draining for everyone else. It just brings this forum down, when it should be a time and place to celebrate. If people aren’t happy then surely far better to save their time and refocus their energy somewhere else? Ay-ay-ay...

I'm not keen on the Palladium - it's a bit Royal Variety Show/Liberace in there.

The National Theatre on the Southbank would be much cooler - it's got much more of an arty feel - plus the sound is amazing and it's bigger.

The Grace Jones Hurricane show was very cool in that space.

8 minutes ago, robder said:

I'm not keen on the Palladium - it's a bit Royal Variety Show/Liberace in there.

The National Theatre on the Southbank would be much cooler - it's got much more of an arty feel - plus the sound is amazing and it's bigger.

The Grace Jones Hurricane show was very cool in that space.

how are the gays supposed to dance at the palladium ...lol

1 minute ago, adamsapple said:

how are the gays supposed to dance at the palladium ...lol

I know - it's where Joan Collins performed.

It's bloody Madonna, not Liberace! :laughing:

Pet Shop Boys did the Royal Opera House - that was great for a dance off. Going to a gig at the Palladium would make me feel like an old queen. Might have to smuggle some poppers in to spruce things up.

58 minutes ago, RUADJAI said:

Should I get an icon membership? I need to be front row for once in my life.

57 minutes ago, adamsapple said:

they dont do it anymore i tried lol ...

48 minutes ago, Enrico said:

The thing is you get a regular membership, while the old ones have a Lifetime Platinum Membership which gives access before the other members.

46 minutes ago, adamsapple said:

regular do not get pre sale though like the platinum do they :( 

Icon is closed for benefits, even the forum you get restricted access I think. 

I mentioned a few pages back they might bring back the Live Pass idea which gave presale access an hour after Legacy members. 

The Icon Live Pass includes

- Membership into ICON, the official Madonna worldwide fan club.
- Access to Icon ticket pre-sales (4-ticket limit). Your Live Pass is valid only for the shows on sale this week.
- Access to the "2015 Tour" forum of the Icon boards to share thoughts, news and pics with fellow Iconers. Access is available for the whole tour.
- Official Tour gift: Members may choose one of the following gift options — an exclusive 24"x36" Madonna tour poster, Rebel Heart logo keyring, or a $5 coupon for use in the Madonna Online Store (poster and keyring will ship in Spring 2015).
- 10% member discount at the official Madonna Online Store.
- Members-only offers and contest opportunities

Just now, robder said:

I know - it's where Joan Collins performed.

It's bloody Madonna, not Liberace! :laughing:

Pet Shop Boys did the Royal Opera House - that was great for a dance off. Going to a gig at the Palladium would make me feel like an old queen. Might have to smuggle some poppers in to spruce things up.

haahha ..god i know ..what the hell is she planning her just sitting down and letting her holograms do all the dancing 

Just now, adamsapple said:

haahha ..god i know ..what the hell is she planning her just sitting down and letting her holograms do all the dancing 

I guess the I'm Breathless showtunes would suit the place.

Hanky Panky in the Palladium = :thumbsup:

Hard to create that 4am club feel in there though.

1 hour ago, tajybajyboo said:

In fairness, I couldn’t agree more. Respect to Craig, and with the greatest respect to everyone else - of course we can all have an opinion, but the ingratitude and the whining is so tiresome.

Madonna owes us nothing and we should be grateful that she even wants to do all of this again. Our relationship with her is purely transactional, so if anyone isn’t  happy about her career choices, then fine, feel free to walk away. No one’s forcing anyone to be here, but the negativity is so draining for everyone else. It just brings this forum down, when it should be a time and place to celebrate. If people aren’t happy then surely far better to save their time and refocus their energy somewhere else? Ay-ay-ay...

I agree about some things from that post, but if the tour news are true, then the privileged few getting most of the best seats based on income, connections and status is not much reason to celebrate for the average fan. Of course there's always been an element of that but this format will amp that up. 

All the situation is sad, and believe for first time in my 28 years I won’t be sad of all she’s preparing flops, Cher is like 15-20 years old era and she can still out her ass in a plain and travel around the world, Kylie with a album super flop and sick at her last dates and she still put her ass to perform in arenas (some of them mid-full) I’m not buying this , and I’m not buying due the prices if she does wrong this era the invoice of the price will be issued for her next project, when nobody supports her, she has not renewed her fanbase in the last 4 years and with this moves new generations will care less about her legacy. 

3 hours ago, adamsapple said:

if shes doing 42 venues in the us then i hope she does more venues in the uk apart from london ...

I really dont think those are real venues for the tour. The one in Salt Lake City, Utah is not even a theater and she has never played here before. I mean, its possible. But i really doubt it

I just hope she waits until Friday for the tickets to go on sale. I will be getting my money on Wednesday and am broke right now. I won't wanna be resale, it'll probably be reaching to the thousands by then. I also, would be fine even getting the $53 tickets. I just wanna see my queen. Please....

Also, if she is coming to Utah and playing the Depot, that is not a seated venue. So will that make the prices even more? There are seats upstairs on the 21+ balcony, but overall the venue is mainly GA.

29 minutes ago, Dan90 said:

All the situation is sad, and believe for first time in my 28 years I won’t be sad of all she’s preparing flops, Cher is like 15-20 years old era and she can still out her ass in a plain and travel around the world, Kylie with a album super flop and sick at her last dates and she still put her ass to perform in arenas (some of them mid-full) I’m not buying this , and I’m not buying due the prices if she does wrong this era the invoice of the price will be issued for her next project, when nobody supports her, she has not renewed her fanbase in the last 4 years and with this moves new generations will care less about her legacy. 

cher doesnt have 2 young children