Madame X Tour Merchandise

skyfitswim

14 minutes ago, IamZod said:

Credit cards are lethal at these things as you just don't feel like you are spending anything. I could have easily spent £300 plus but common sense prevailed.

Yeah, I know. That is why I will show up with my prepaid card, just in case the temptation would be too much to resist. ?

20 minutes ago, sepulveda said:

Yeah, I know. That is why I will show up with my prepaid card, just in case the temptation would be too much to resist. ?

Hope you have a great time. I can say the keyring is lovely and worth the money, so is the poster. The eye patch looks nice but it's so small, it is only fit for children (not that it's really for wearing but it's nothing like the quality you would expect for the price). 

5 minutes ago, IamZod said:

Hope you have a great time. I can say the keyring is lovely and worth the money, so is the poster. The eye patch looks nice but it's so small, it is only fit for children (not that it's really for wearing but it's nothing like the quality you would expect for the price). 

Thanks for the tips!