Madame X Tour Merchandise

skyfitswim

Info from MUnderground:

There wasn’t as much merchandise as expected (as let’s say in the pop up shop), but here are some of the prices:

30 EUR programme
35 EUR Lisbon t-shirt
30 EUR bottle
15 EUR patch

Sooo sad that the bottle is now red:

IMG-20200115-WA0001.jpg

https://madonnaunderground.com/madame-x-lisbon-facts-prices-and-filming/

Guest Nobody Knows Me

If the Like A Prayer anniversary reissue is actually real, and I buy Madame X Tour merchandise when I go next month...take my money queen :Madonna031:

Luv the red bottle.  Like that even better than the blue

If theres is a pop up shop in London or paris and these shot glasses turn up.  Can someone one please get me one and will pay extra for your time and postage.  Really Want this one.  havent seen on ebay and they went quite quickly at the pop stores

IMG_2058.jpeg

Can someone please post an actual picture of the Guitar Pick Set? It was sold out at my show on saturday in Lisbon so I'm probably going to order it from the USA store (it's not on the UK one), but before buying from them (knowning how they are) I wanna be sure of the quality of the tin box and picks. Thanks in advance. 

1 hour ago, cosmic_system said:

Can someone please post an actual picture of the Guitar Pick Set? It was sold out at my show on saturday in Lisbon so I'm probably going to order it from the USA store (it's not on the UK one), but before buying from them (knowning how they are) I wanna be sure of the quality of the tin box and picks. Thanks in advance. 

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

It’s pretty. Photo makes it look huge, but in reality it’s probably the size of a matchbox.

I think if I get to the show I’d want the badges and key ring. Maybe the water bottle. Wouldn’t mind one of the tour posters but i think they were some kind of package exclusive, like the flashing bracelet.

That said, I buy all this stuff and just pile it in the attic, which is already groaning from the weight of Kate Bush BTD and pop up shop purchases.

2 hours ago, IamZod said:

It’s pretty. Photo makes it look huge, but in reality it’s probably the size of a matchbox.

I think if I get to the show I’d want the badges and key ring. Maybe the water bottle. Wouldn’t mind one of the tour posters but i think they were some kind of package exclusive, like the flashing bracelet.

That said, I buy all this stuff and just pile it in the attic, which is already groaning from the weight of Kate Bush BTD and pop up shop purchases.

That small? Oh. I wanted the poster and on saturday (I only bought the tour book and the Lisbon t-shirt) I said "well, I'll buy it tomorrow night!". Of course the show was cancelled and the poster is not on sale on the webiste. 

1 hour ago, cosmic_system said:

That small? Oh. I wanted the poster and on saturday (I only bought the tour book and the Lisbon t-shirt) I said "well, I'll buy it tomorrow night!". Of course the show was cancelled and the poster is not on sale on the webiste. 

Incredibly small, just a few centimetres, like a finger. I was kinda disappointed, but I should have imagined.

I have a VIP book, but it was expensive (but cheaper to buy it separate and a cheaper seat at the show), but some fans aren’t as lucky to have the option to buy the book at the huge prices £250 upwards. Apparently they will NOT sell the  cancelled dates stock off on her website after the show.

If there are people who have multiple books out there because they bought VIP tickets, maybe they could say so and offer to help others who want one with some kind of trade or instalments plan? From what I have seen on here, there are a lot of community minded individuals I never see much evidence on other forums for Madonna, or other acts. 

21 hours ago, IamZod said:

I have a VIP book, but it was expensive (but cheaper to buy it separate and a cheaper seat at the show), but some fans aren’t as lucky to have the option to buy the book at the huge prices £250 upwards. Apparently they will NOT sell the  cancelled dates stock off on her website after the show.

If there are people who have multiple books out there because they bought VIP tickets, maybe they could say so and offer to help others who want one with some kind of trade or instalments plan? From what I have seen on here, there are a lot of community minded individuals I never see much evidence on other forums for Madonna, or other acts. 

Wish someone came to me and say: lets talk. I cant pay much for it. But I'm thinking about giving my Italian and french Sex books, besides some cash. I dont  need them.

Or if someone could scan it. I wish i could watch and read the book once.