Bitch I'm Madonna - Single Thread

miguel

WTF, the album pictures were absolutely amazing, but why... hum sorry... WHY did she decide to promote her singles with shitty pictures ? The Living For Love cover was a shame, the Ghostown one was a little better but looks like a fanmade, but the Bitch I'm Madonna one is just the worst. It's not nspired at all and badly cropped. Aldo Diaz did great pictures but not this one !

Are you ready for a Madonna fan meltdown rant cuz here we go!

You know what, if "record companies" won't spend money on designing a proper single cover (cuz it costs sooo much to have a guy crop any of the gazillion great M photos), and if they don't wanna spend a penny on remixers cuz the industry is just so broke then just fuckin' stop putting out music if it's such a losing business. Anything's better than putting out embarrassing material because you don't wanna spend money. Such a waste of everyone's fuckin' time.

Guys, I'm being perfectly honest and not to blow my own horn, but I used to do dance remixes in the 90s and what I heard today would take me FIVE MINUTES TOPS. They're not baaaaad, per se. They're just LAZY. And where's M's vocals???? I love Ghosttown and BIM. There's just no excuse for me to not be liking even the most basic of up-tempo club mixes. But these are just so vapid, too slow, cheesy, boring and mid-rangey. And from Oscar G and even Sander who should know better??? I understand these younger cats have no musical background whatsoever and have no idea when a vocal is out of key with their "killer" beat they have to run inexplicably for 7 minutes and slap the title of "remix" on it, but these older guys KNOW BETTER. What the hell is going on in her camp? Again, if it's too costly to do it right then just... idk,.. fuck off.

All I'm asking for at this point is ONE stinking remix from this era that I love to play over and over, just like I've been doing with each era for the last 30 years. Do you realize that I'm still bumping a remix of Miles Away because there's just really nothing since then, club remix wise, that I will listen to more than a few times.

Still, I'm gonna keep hope for the, I guess,"second batch" of remixes. I don't know. Single cover and remixes: This is just bizarre to me. It's not THAT difficult and you'll never convince me designing an M single cover is expensive (they don't even press them anymore. it's just an image online). I'll do it for free!! 5 minutes at my computer, BOOM IT'S DONE.

It's really like they are trying to see how far they can go... "Let's make it even uglier this time, hey, they are STILL defending you and pay for every shit!!"

If this is really the official cover, I'm almost GLAD if it's not going to get a physical release. It's a disgrace for the rest of her catalogue.

It's really like they are trying to see how far they can go... "Let's make it even uglier this time, hey, they are STILL defending you and pay for every shit!!"

If this is really the official cover, I'm almost GLAD if it's not going to get a physical release. It's a disgrace for the rest of her catalogue.

The all-time worst was LFL in my opinion. A lavender hue slapped over the cover. L. M. A. O. Really? Ghosttown was no slouch; definitely a close second in the booty-butt of lazy butt buttiness LOL.

I actually think BIM is the best of the 3, Lord hear my prayer.

The all-time worst was LFL in my opinion. A lavender hue slapped over the cover. L. M. A. O. Really? Ghosttown was no slouch; definitely a close second in the booty-butt of lazy butt buttiness LOL.

I actually think BIM is the best of the 3 Lord hear my prayer.

It's so sad that we have to speak of what's the best of all the bad, bad recent things. It could be so much better without much effort.

best cover ever :) 

joke a side it is tiny both better than ghost town (ghost was like a draft, LQ images etc). this one is fun and pink and silly just like the song itself. i guess i won't buy this one either. none of the singles cds in my collection :) reminds me of 80s madonna.i thins i like this after all. hmm strange feelingzz

Official cover? It's from her Facebook

Posted Image

WHY!??????????? She could make a contest for the cover or the remixes, it would create some nice buzz and I'm pretty sure the remixes or single covers would be way better than this mess. the only remix i kinda like is the kleinberg. the thing that bothers me the most is that its not just an ugly cover, its an ugly cheap cover, the same thing with the remixes, they sound like they were made on a trial version of protools

Aldo Diaz sent 15 covers to her e she wanted this one, he tried to persuade her to pick another one but she sticked with this

Posted Image

Why would he even turn that in? I doubt the rest are much better anyway.