Australian Tour??

Let's not forget Ireland, she's only been here twice and promised to come there on the Blond Ambition tour in an interview if my memory serves. That didn't happen and we only got to see her on the Re-Invention and MDNA Tours, MDNA was my first time seeing her live and i want to see her again on Irish soil, Agree with you about Australia though

she will visit NZ and AU and Asia for sure.

And Addicted is the 3rd single despite the silly rumors about BIM.

joke a side i think she will, she must, she can't milk Europe for so long. Breathless is going bananas for fuck sake!!!!

No, you're wrong about Addicted.  Also, most if not all of the future singles will come from the Standard Rebel Heart edition not the super deluxe.

http://www.pressreader.com/australia/the-daily-telegraph-sydney/textview

According to the Australian Daily Telegraph, Madonna will be announcing the dates of the Australian leg of her Rebel Heart Tour on June 9th!
Apparently Madonna will be spending one month Down Under and will be performing in Melbourne, Sydney, Perth and Brisbane.

Posted Image

• 3 weeks later...

It's a possibility. Leaves room for a few extra shows.Aussie Icon Legacy members have been sent presale codes.And Kyle & Jackie O made an announcement on Twitter then deleted it, & blocked anyone who tried to respond.Could be happening tomorrow!!!!!

It's a possibility. Leaves room for a few extra shows.Aussie Icon Legacy members have been sent presale codes.And Kyle & Jackie O made an announcement on Twitter then deleted it, & blocked anyone who tried to respond.Could be happening tomorrow!!!!!

I think she would go to these: Perth, Melbourne, Sydney, Brisbane, Adelaide

Like every other artist

Madonna's Rebel Heart Tour is coming to Australia!

According to the official website for the Allphones Arena in Sydney, Madonna will make a historic return to Australia performing live for the first time in 23 years as well as her first ever shows in New Zealand, with her Rebel Heart Tour.

Madonna Fan Club: Tue 23 June, 10am
Citibank Presale: Wed 24, June, 10am
General Public On sale: Mon 6 Jul, 10am

Platinum: $499.90
Gold: $299.90
Silver: $199.90
Bronze: $99.90