POLL: Which do you favor more - "Bitch I'm Loca" or "Bitch I'm Madonna"?

Voguerista

Which do you favor more - "Bitch I'm Loca" or "Bitch I'm Madonna"?  

58 members voted

1. 1. Which do you favor more - "Bitch I'm Loca" or "Bitch I'm Madonna"?

• "Bitch I'm Loca"
    • "Bitch I'm Madonna"
    • It's a TIE!
    • NEITHER!

Bitch I'm Madonna, of course. Not a fan at first listen, but video (which was great) and performances made me appreciate it ! I think it will never be a fav of mine but I kinda like it though. And I think it's great that she pushes herself (and her fans) out of the comfort and easy zone.

Bitch I'm Loca feels generic, maybe fun, but nothing helped me... I don't hate it though, it's average reggeaton to me.

BIM definitely. At least we got a cool tour performance and the fun Fallon performance, too! This song got sincere effort, love and recognition from M. 

BIL, on the other hand - should not have been on the MX tracklist. This would also have helped the album be a bit more effective, also.  I think it was only included to appease M’s strong bond and rapport with Maluma. It would have even made a poor, annoying B-side. 

BIM for sure. I absolutely loved it and the message. I love how the more people tell her that she is too old to make a certain type of music or to act "too young", the more she takes it to the extreme just to piss people off. BIM was never meant to be taken seriously per se, it's the context. 

Bitch I'm loca is terrible and has no place on Madame X

1 hour ago, Aiwa08 said:

Yes, to destroy my nerves. I love the lyrics, I hate the music. It's like fingernails scratching a chalkboard. Anyway I'm talking about the album version. I like the remixes. 

It has never been one of my fav but I must confess The Madame X Tour version is the best in my opinion, I loved it there. It's a very cool version !