Single Reissues Campaign - Angel - OUT NOW

New_Boy

6 hours ago, Would You Like To Try said:

Oh it's David Guetta the one who called Bonnie McKee apparently a "stupid American" because she misspelled femme fatale in one of the demos she did

Poor Bonnie. Girl didn't deserve such a backlash in her career. Glad she's able to make herself and her past work to rise up from ashes!!!

On 10/26/2023 at 6:32 PM, bertrand said:

It's on PRO-A-101232-A

Do you know about the Don't Tell Me Chris' D.R.A.M.A. Mix and the Don't Tell Me Barrys Drama Mix which one is available in Madonna remixologu and the other isn't?Do you know where did the Barrys drama one get found and if it's legit?It seems more like a edit of the ruffneck vip but is there any difference to those?Any info about Chris drama mix?

Thanks.

20 hours ago, Anapausis said:

Poor Bonnie. Girl didn't deserve such a backlash in her career. Glad she's able to make herself and her past work to rise up from ashes!!!

She was working for Britney on many amazing tracks and was working on the title track for her femme fatale album and apparently she misspelled the chorus which made David call her 

On 11/3/2023 at 9:15 PM, Would You Like To Try said:

"a stupid American"  because she misspelled the title chorus word

She just released a new song and is apparently releasing a new album soon which her label holded her masters without a release for many time so she herself said she pulled one "Taylor Swift" and rerecorded with new production these demos

Hope it eventually charts or goes to billboard in any way

6 hours ago, Would You Like To Try said:

She was working for Britney on many amazing tracks and was working on the title track for her femme fatale album and apparently she misspelled the chorus which made David call her 

She just released a new song and is apparently releasing a new album soon which her label holded her masters without a release for many time so she herself said she pulled one "Taylor Swift" and rerecorded with new production these demos

Hope it eventually charts or goes to billboard in any way

My friend I ain't forgot bout u.

In case you haven't noticed the blue bell and the blue little number popping in your account. Well now the number's gonna be higher.

2 hours ago, rlittler81 said:

Spotify have tidied up the single releases so they are now under singles rather than albums but the dates haven’t been changed on all so some are still listed as 2023 releases.

IMG_3065.thumb.jpeg.4c447a300387c207d3774c4d7421462d.jpeg

Only Deeper and Deeper, Rain, Lucky Star and Everybody haven't had their dates changed!

I whoud like if they originally split tracks as they were cd maxi/singles using alternative covers and maybe keep the remixes in volumes so they don't have to fix them every time moving them from albums to singles. By putting everything on a single release with b-sides and other remixes of songs, the release automatically becomes an album of tracks regardless of the title.. But well. 😛

On 11/5/2023 at 1:12 AM, Would You Like To Try said:

Do you know about the Don't Tell Me Chris' D.R.A.M.A. Mix and the Don't Tell Me Barrys Drama Mix which one is available in Madonna remixologu and the other isn't?Do you know where did the Barrys drama one get found and if it's legit?It seems more like a edit of the ruffneck vip but is there any difference to those?Any info about Chris drama mix?

Thanks.

Maybe I should probably just remove these from the list. I doubt any were submitted to Warner Bros, these were edits they did for DJ sets. As far as I know the only one out there is the Ruffneck VIP from the Secret Weapons disc

• Jackie changed the title to Single Reissues Campaign - Angel - OUT NOW