Single Reissues Campaign - Angel - OUT NOW

New_Boy

23 hours ago, Jackie said:

I agree, those early ROL demo's where very dated in their sound - even the original Frozen.

If you listen to the original Pat Leonard demo to Frozen against the final version - there's a massive step change in sound and added elements - one while great, was very dated in its sound - the other cooler, edgier and current at the time. 

What Orbit did was a genius - all those elements,  the 'production' really elevated those demo's to an album that redefined a new era for Madonna - far more so that what Pat Leonard could have done just on his own.

Yep he remixed them but most of the work was already there, just like Hooper did on the Austin tracks on BS. I remember reading an interview Orbit did at the time where he was really honest about it and how Leonard's work really was already there. You're right, what Orbit brought (and madonna) elevated them. At the time Leonard had his ow big success with "Hands" by Jewel (which was massive in the US, i was living in NY then and it's like we went from being harrassed by "hands" to being harrassed by Cher's "Believe")

When did this talk of the unreleased Warning Signs start?

Sounds like the kind of thing that they’d use as a selling point for a special edition album. 

I’d like to believe that Madonna will start giving us genuinely songs as part of the Warner deal, but it seems so unlikely based on her attitude this far 

2 minutes ago, steady75 said:

I’m actually howling that it’s now just over 12 months til she her three interscope records join the rest of her back catalogue with Warner. It seemed so far away at that press release but it’s practically upon us. 

soooooooooon

It's not clear if it'll be the three of them in 2025 or more likely starting with "MDNA" in 2025 and the rest after.

5 hours ago, steady75 said:

I’m actually howling that it’s now just over 12 months til she her three interscope records join the rest of her back catalogue with Warner. It seemed so far away at that press release but it’s practically upon us. 

soooooooooon

Your point being though ? Don’t we have all that on streaming ? 

9 hours ago, steady75 said:

soooooooooon

The first re-issue is going to be MDNA isn't it...

3 hours ago, McDonna said:

An odd upload on Madonna Youtube account today.  While I don't hate, but I'm more curious "why?" when there are still a lot of classic songs looking for a digital/streaming add.

Oh it's David Guetta the one who called Bonnie McKee apparently a "stupid American" because she misspelled femme fatale in one of the demos she did

• Jackie changed the title to Single Reissues Campaign - Angel - OUT NOW