Single Reissues Campaign - Angel - OUT NOW

New_Boy

16 minutes ago, McDonna said:

I figured they were part of a promo.  So what's the difference between Version #1 and Version #2 besides the 1 second time.  Listening to them now?

They're just different versions using more or less of "Verás" mixed with the original English version, nothing different or "new", just English and Spanish combined with more or less of each one.

6 minutes ago, Anapausis said:

I didn't say anything that could be explicitly hinted as a spoiler, dear. It's up for anyone's deduction!

To answer your question, You'll See doesn't convey the same story as the other song.  Remember the whole show is centered around her career highlights and journey as well.  I really enjoy the set list as she chosen.  Like I've mentioned before, it's not your typical "Greatest Hits tour".  This is typical Madonna in spinning the meaning of a GH's Tour. It's hilarious to me that she even rebels against a typical GH's Tour. This is who Madonna is.

Just now, McDonna said:

To answer your question, You'll See doesn't convey the same story as the other song.  Remember the whole show is centered around her career highlights and journey as well.  I really enjoy the set list as she chosen.  Like I've mentioned before, it's not your typical "Greatest Hits tour".  This is typical Madonna in spinning what could have been the norm. It's hilarious to me that even rebels against a typical GH's Tour.

Dear, please, save this speech, esp because I have already accepted what has happened in the end - and expressed that here in the forum. Now let's just not discuss this issue anymore, as @subversivepointed out.

Just now, McDonna said:

dcbgwi3-9cd36b12-518f-4165-a5b8-8224be48

I agree with this so much. Just in case, I won't ask here for any livestream anymore. Everything I wanted to know about the thing in question I already know. I won't claim against Instagram, nor Alfaron, nor anyone or anything else. If something happens of different any night, I will know somehow later on in the forum. I told why I ain't expect anything regarding the thing to have any change. I trust in everyone who's responsible for the thing. By "thing," I refer to the "thing," as @subversivejust let it clear.

Now back to OT: so UKMix were right at all!!!! We are going to have NF/NKM still this week, many thanks Rhino, Delebarre etc.!

1 minute ago, Anapausis said:

I agree with this so much. Just in case, I won't ask here for any livestream anymore. Everything I wanted to know about the thing in question I already know. I won't claim against Instagram, nor Alfaron, nor anyone or anything else. If something happens of different any night, I will know somehow later on in the forum. I told why I ain't expect anything regarding the thing to have any change. I trust in everyone who's responsible for the thing. By "thing," I refer to the "thing," as @subversivejust let it clear.

Now back to OT: so UKMix were right at all!!!! We are going to have NF/NKM still this week, many thanks Rhino, Delebarre etc.!

I wouldn't take it too seriously.  After all, I'm going to keep looking for streams of the show as I love to see as many of shows as I can since I can't afford to actually go to multiple shows as I used to.  Just too expensive anymore. Anyway, I like to see any differences as much as possible.  While I don't expect any significant changes in the set list, there are some speeches or things she will say differently from show to show. I'm interested in that.

But yeah, back to our regular scheduled program before the forum police starts throwing night sticks at us.  LOL!

"Where do we go from here..."

3 hours ago, Prayer said:

Surprise!

"You'll See (The Remixes)" release is coming tomorrow, according to Pop Justice forums:

MADONNA-YOULLSEE-2023.thumb.png.2e5f19fd992dc49e18d821367f66c5ef.png

1. You'll See
2. You'll See (Spanglish Version)
3. You'll See (Spanglish Version #2)
4. You'll See (Spanish Version)
5. You'll See (Edit)
6. You'll See (Instrumental)
7. Live To Tell (Live)

It'll be midnight in 25 minutes in NZ, so we'll be able to check there then.

Surprised about "Live To Tell (Live)" (from "Ciao Italia" I guess), I remember that one was on the "Oh Father" 1995 UK/EU single but also on "You'll See"? Where?

Edit: nevermind, I just found out it was included within the US maxi. xd

Pretty sure the oh father version was edited am I right?

17 minutes ago, Would You Like To Try said:

Pretty sure the oh father version was edited am I right?

I just checked and it was indeed, from 8 minutes to 6:22

LmpwZWc.jpeg

The was a chart rule in the UK that CD singles had to be 20 minutes length maximum to be elegible for the charts, so surely it was edited so that single release didn't pass that mark in total and could chart.

It was a #16 UK entry in 1996, not bad for an old song and video, zero expense and all profit for her and Warner.

1 hour ago, Would You Like To Try said:

For meanwhile you can hear the instrumental in this Spotify link

https://spotify.link/WbyBdbaJ6Db

Don't know why but the instrumental on the release before it hits my country the instrumental appears and it seems a karaoke channel already uploaded a REAL version 

Never underestimate the power of karaoke compilations!

10 hours ago, Brendanlovesu1 said:

I think the RIT studio version of Nobody Knows Me used the Peter Rauhofer's Private Life remix??

Nope.

7 hours ago, Prayer said:

Surprise!

"You'll See (The Remixes)" release is coming tomorrow, according to Pop Justice forums:

MADONNA-YOULLSEE-2023.thumb.png.2e5f19fd992dc49e18d821367f66c5ef.png

1. You'll See
2. You'll See (Spanglish Version)
3. You'll See (Spanglish Version #2)
4. You'll See (Spanish Version)
5. You'll See (Edit)
6. You'll See (Instrumental)
7. Live To Tell (Live)

It'll be midnight in 25 minutes in NZ, so we'll be able to check there then.

Surprised about "Live To Tell (Live)" (from "Ciao Italia" I guess), I remember that one was on the "Oh Father" 1995 UK/EU single but also on "You'll See"? Where?

Edit: nevermind, I just found out it was included within the US maxi. xd

THAT COVER 😂😂😂😂 They didn’t even bother upscaling the small image. They just added more black around it.

5 hours ago, McDonna said:

Where did these "Spanglish Versions" come from?  I don't recall them being officially released before?  And isn't the "Spanish Version"  simply named: Verás ??

Still, happy to see this getting a digital and streaming release.

Spanglish Version #1 was used on the One More Chance single. The second version is promo only, so this release is a BIG treat. Hopefully they are starting to release more promo only versions again!

5 hours ago, McDonna said:

I figured they were part of a promo.  So what's the difference between Version #1 and Version #2 besides the 1 second time.  Listening to them now?

Spanglish Version #1 = Verse English / Chorus Spanish

Spanglish Version #2 = Verse Spanish / Chorus English

• Jackie changed the title to Single Reissues Campaign - Angel - OUT NOW