Single Reissues Campaign - Angel - OUT NOW

New_Boy

17 minutes ago, MPowered said:

I think this will be the tracklist:

1. Love Profusion - Album Version (3:38)
  2. Love Profusion - Ralphi Rosario House Vocal Mix Edit (6:01)*
  3. Love Profusion - The Passengerz Club Profusion (9:34)
  4. Love Profusion - Blow-Up Mix (6:10)
  5. Love Profusion - Ralphi Rosario House Vocal Extended (7:29)
  6. Love Profusion - Ralphi Rosario Big Room Dub (8:57)
  7. Love Profusion - The Passengerz Dub Profusion (8:03)
  8. Love Profusion - Craig J's "Good Vibe" Mix (7:14)
  9. Love Profusion - Ralphi Rosario Big Room Vox Extended [Long] (10:00)
  10. Nothing Fails - Peter's Lost In Space Mix (8:36)

*if we're lucky

These will be omitted: 

1. Love Profusion - The Passengerz Hell's Kitchen Edit (3:27)
  2. Love Profusion - Headcleanr Rock Mix (3:16)
  3. Love Profusion - Ralphi Rosario Big Room Vox Extended [Short] (9:25)

Hopefully Roy talked to Emily about the awesome Hellz mix so we can get it

16 minutes ago, Would You Like To Try said:

Hopefully Roy talked to Emily about the awesome Hellz mix so we can get it

The Hell chicken 🐓 ha. !  Are the best chill  relaxing mix. specially the Mix and edit version  

Edited by VictoriaL7 (see edit history)

4 hours ago, VictoriaL7 said:

Nice Aqua blue color  

any who. Ill be happy with any release. I’m wondering if Wikipedia is Acurate 

It's usually not as anyone can edit it (duh!), but, when it comes to closed pages (the ones that can be edited only by registered users, with a good reputation among wikiusers, known by not vandalizing articles nor let them unsourced - they feature a "padlock" showing they may not be edited by anymore), their info is much more faithful to the truth.

Btw, Madonna's Celebration Tour is among these "blocked articles" (anyone can notice the padlock next to the pencil button signing its editing restriction).

1350675679_Screenshot_20231117_070900_SamsungInternet.thumb.jpg.b60e17ef6b7dff90e5a1dd112ab25182.jpg

9 hours ago, Would You Like To Try said:

There were much better ideas for a single cover but this is all I could today...

And the love profusion...

Pm9lp72.jpg

I remember most of users here aren't fond of Love Profusion single cover. I'm the only one who does? That beautiful floral composition is a nice break up from cold artwork of American Life. 

20 minutes ago, MPowered said:

Since we're posting alternate cover art again, I'm gonna propose my "compromise" between the GAP and Estee Lauder covers again! 😂😂😂

tsrpyVP.jpg

Well this is so nice, viele danke schön!!!

And I still believe in some surprise Xmas gift maxisingle to happen after Love Profusion! Ur bets @Prayer@Would You Like To Tryand schön (and @VictoriaL7too)? The past years we had Rescue Me, Take a Bow and Gambler as "Xmas gift maxisingles," which one would be the chosen for 2023?

It's not a secret my bet for Holiday Season!!! (And, no, @Fabiolous, it's not Holiday, but...)

5 minutes ago, Roy said:

So... no response from Emily regarding LP on streaming and HD/4K upscales.

I know one of you bitches is Emily. 

So you did ask her about the Love Profusion (The Passengerz Hell's Kitchen Edit)? Thanks

At first I thought LP was Lucky Star but then figured it out I was wrong and didn't get it right.lol

46 minutes ago, Anapausis said:

Well this is so nice, viele danke schön!!!

And I still believe in some surprise Xmas gift maxisingle to happen after Love Profusion! Ur bets @Prayer@Would You Like To Tryand schön (and @VictoriaL7too)? The past years we had Rescue Me, Take a Bow and Gambler as "Xmas gift maxisingles," which one would be the chosen for 2023?

It's not a secret my bet for Holiday Season!!! (And, no, @Fabiolous, it's not Holiday, but...)

I keep seeing some of you mentioning the "Christmas surprises" but I don't really see them as such... they were just released in December xd I think we're maybe done for this year until early 2024 with the "Love Profusion" digital single release.

21 minutes ago, Prayer said:

I keep seeing some of you mentioning the "Christmas surprises" but I don't really see them as such... they were just released in December xd I think we're maybe done for this year until early 2024 with the "Love Profusion" digital single release.

Gambler (the most recent one) is an Oct original release, not Dec. It was added to streamings by Madonna's personal request. Rescue Me (the 1st one) was a Feb Original release, but someone can argue it was released in the verge of The Immaculate Collection 30th Anniversary.

Btw LP is a Dec original release.

8 minutes ago, Anapausis said:

Gambler (the most recent one) is an Oct original release, not Dec. It was added to streamings by Madonna's personal request. Rescue Me (the 1st one) was a Feb Original release, but someone can argue it was released in the verge of The Immaculate Collection 30th Anniversary.

Btw LP is a Dec original release.

The "Love Profusion" release was all over the place, like all the rest of releases post "Hollywood" during the "American Life" era. There are different dates and releases.

First it was released in the UK in December 2003 with the GAP picture cover (and in some of Europe I think), but the maxi with the flowers cover was definitely early 2004, I'd say around Feb/March? It was with the US commercial that used the song.

1 hour ago, Prayer said:

The "Love Profusion" release was all over the place, like all the rest of releases post "Hollywood" during the "American Life" era. There are different dates and releases.

First it was released in the UK in December 2003 with the GAP picture cover (and in some of Europe I think), but the maxi with the flowers cover was definitely early 2004, I'd say around Feb/March? It was with the US commercial that used the song.

Love Profusion is coming December 8 it seems since copyright cant have it since then it seems

I cannot and will never get over the fact someone ACTUALLY spent time remastering the love Profusion ralphi Rosario house edit on Finally Enough Love and didn't notice or didn't change the master the file was using!

@Aiwa08could you confirm if this track is lossy or a HQ file just compressed very much with effects?

I have looked on the mixing thread and online with mo results and I would love a answer

8 hours ago, Prayer said:

Definitely in Australia (I was really young at the time), I remember Hollywood in rotation in the middle of the year and a few months later Love Profusion was on TV and radio near Christmas.

I have no recollection of ever hearing Nothing Fails/Nobody Knows Me outside of the album.

5 hours ago, Would You Like To Try said:

I cannot and will never get over the fact someone ACTUALLY spent time remastering the love Profusion ralphi Rosario house edit on Finally Enough Love and didn't notice or didn't change the master the file was using!

@Aiwa08could you confirm if this track is lossy or a HQ file just compressed very much with effects?

I have looked on the mixing thread and online with mo results and I would love a answer

I'm sorry. I can’t right now. I’m at my boyfriend’s house and don’t have access to my computer. I have an old computer here with basic software (and I only have my lossy mp3 playlist in my cell phone) , so I can't analyze anything at the moment.

• Jackie changed the title to Single Reissues Campaign - Angel - OUT NOW