Single Reissues Campaign - Angel - OUT NOW

New_Boy

30 minutes ago, Would You Like To Try said:

Thankfully those stop at the Erotica era mainly am I right?

Dear @Roy has "Emilie" (she's French after all) returned from the safe sunk in the high ocean depression and said a "hello" to u at least on Instagram? My friend whom I am quoting here needs to know desperately about any Emilie's recent life signal!!!!

15 minutes ago, Anapausis said:

Dear @Roy has "Emilie" (she's French after all) returned from the safe sunk in the high ocean depression and said a "hello" to u at least on Instagram? My friend whom I am quoting here needs to know desperately about any Emilie's recent life signal!!!!

Like I said, I know one of these bitches in this forum is Emily and I won't stop until we get an update on HD/4K videos on YouTube.

32 minutes ago, Would You Like To Try said:

New YouTube copyright:

Screenshot_2023-11-23-06-18-05-434_com.google.android.youtube-edit.thumb.jpg.61eafd4aff21159327429d7721f048f6.jpg

Interesting tag 

Shame it all seems Love Profusion will be the last maxi added to streamings this year, hope Keep It Together comes by early 2024.

4 minutes ago, Brendanlovesu1 said:

the revised tag is interesting

Why?

20 hours ago, Would You Like To Try said:

Thankfully those stop at the Erotica era mainly am I right?

I believe those local edits stopped when Warner started distributing their material for all of Europe (and not WEA, which each country had its own distribution). Now, those local edits are made when a long song is released specifically as single for a certain country, for example: God Control (Radio Edit) for France. https://www.discogs.com/release/13979277-Madonna-God-Control

@Would You Like To Try hey, if you want to support her.... im try to create a group of people to stream at least one a day celebration the gh to help the numbers go high a lot its her unique album with more than 1 billion stream.... actually 2.985 ... next month we will arrive at 3 billion....the last certification on the riaa was in 2009 so in sure all the streams are not in the 2009 certification.... we can help the album arrive very high.... so please of you are in contact with M fans on insta, facebook ecc please tell them about celebration too when you have time.... for now we are around 1,5m-1,7m-1,8m daily stream.... so big numbers.....but if we can do better it will be amazing....

3 minutes ago, dave2290 said:

@Would You Like To Try hey, if you want to support her.... im try to create a group of people to stream at least one a day celebration the gh to help the numbers go high a lot its her unique album with more than 1 billion stream.... actually 2.985 ... next month we will arrive at 3 billion....the last certification on the riaa was in 2009 so in sure all the streams are not in the 2009 certification.... we can help the album arrive very high.... so please of you are in contact with M fans on insta, facebook ecc please tell them about celebration too when you have time.... for now we are around 1,5m-1,7m-1,8m daily stream.... so big numbers.....but if we can do better it will be amazing....

Doesn't sound that bad homever I don't have Facebook or Instagram

I tried to do this with the Hollywood single EP too

8 hours ago, Would You Like To Try said:

I don't think so,it might refer to the German 9:26 lenght mix and the extension in the US version

This is my guess too. I'm actually curious which one is the 'revised' one. I'm not sure which of the two is supposed to be the final mix.

We might also get a mastered copy of the Passengerz Dub on the release, which is, something?

39 minutes ago, bertrand said:

This is my guess too. I'm actually curious which one is the 'revised' one. I'm not sure which of the two is supposed to be the final mix.

We might also get a mastered copy of the Passengerz Dub on the release, which is, something?

The digital version you mean?The vinyl version not mastered?

it will be perfect if M re release her entire discography and dont stop to put out new feat and new remixes. ...

for her back catalogue it will be amazing to have 

- another album cover, but original of that period, the one who was put out  before the final decision

-songs who put out for some reason but, again, original of that period

-new remix for some songs or for all.  Example: like a virgin album, like a virgin the remix

- in every album, 2 or 3 songs or maybe more made in feat with singers like Sam Smith, kim petras, dura lupa, beyonce, Kylie ecc .... again it can be another album... Example like a virgin album, like a vergin feats album,,,

Edited by dave2290 (see edit history)

• Jackie changed the title to Single Reissues Campaign - Angel - OUT NOW