Single Reissues Campaign - Angel - OUT NOW

New_Boy

11 minutes ago, MPowered said:

It definitely was for me. I’ve seen it several times over the past couple of years. Maybe it just didn’t show up for you. Sometimes there are regional differences too, so it could be that it simply wasn’t available in your region for a while.

USA is different.  So you are saying that u saw the video month ago on iTunes ?   Sweet heart the video was not there in Australia, USA neither London.  I can confirm that. 

Edited by VictoriaL7 (see edit history)

1 minute ago, MPowered said:

I’m not surprised. That is the case for most 80s artists. I mean at least Madonna has all her videos uploaded to YouTube nowadays unlike Janet Jackson for example. Her fans are getting absolutely nothing. The same goes for her brother. 💀

Yeah that is so true.  As much as we complain about what we don't have digitally or streaming, Madonna does have a lot more available than others older artists. 

3 minutes ago, VictoriaL7 said:

USA is different.  I travel a lot and other fans can prove this.  So you are saying that u saw the video month ago on iTunes ? 

I did see it, yes. All my devices are from Apple and I have been using iTunes for a while now. If the date of the video matches the date of the YouTube upload, you can be sure that it wasn’t uploaded two weeks ago.

Besides, if this were the HD upgrade of the video that was done for the single, it would be made available on YouTube first. The videography on Apple Music is not their priority cause it doesn’t have much of a reach.

iTunes is also dead. What we see of it is basically a skeleton of the old one and some things haven’t been cleaned up/adjusted to be entirely streaming based. They are doing that slowly but soon, music purchases from iTunes won’t be possible anymore from any part of the world.

11 minutes ago, MPowered said:

I did see it, yes. All my devices are from Apple and I have been using iTunes for a while now. If the date of the video matches the date of the YouTube upload, you can be sure that it wasn’t uploaded two weeks ago.

Besides, if this were the HD upgrade of the video that was done for the single, it would be made available on YouTube first. The videography on Apple Music is not their priority cause it doesn’t have much of a reach.

iTunes is also dead. What we see of it is basically a skeleton of the old one and some things haven’t been cleaned up/adjusted to be entirely streaming based. They are doing that slowly but soon, music purchases from iTunes won’t be possible anymore from any part of the world.

YouTube  iTunes Spotify Dexter they normally release at the same. The video was released days ago.  

example iTunes has 2 express yourself video for sell. Both are different version , YouTube officially only has one version. 

spotify has hung up remixes dj.  iTunes hasn’t yet.  

about your theory of iTunes.  Not at all Apple is too big. 
all I’m saying DWSFL. Is in HD it wasn’t there 2 week ago at least.  Here or there.  

27 minutes ago, MPowered said:

Thank you for validating what I was saying all along.  I agree Itunes is virtually dead.  In fact, I am not expecting ITUNES to upgrade their content.  Streaming seems to be the way to go.  Apple Music (streaming) seems to be taking over now.

Like you stated, if DW/SFL was updated to HD, it would be on Youtube first. 

25 minutes ago, VictoriaL7 said:

YouTube  iTunes Spotify Dexter they normally release at the same. The video was released days ago.  

example iTunes has 2 express yourself video for sell. Both are different version , YouTube officially only has one version. 

spotify has hung up remixes dj.  iTunes hasn’t yet.  

about your theory of iTunes.  Not at all Apple is too big. 
all I’m saying DWSFL. Is in HD it wasn’t there 2 week ago at least.  Here or there.  

Except, we have several people confirming that it was. Maybe it wasn’t accessible in your location for a while.

The video isn't HD, either. Just move on and admit that you are wrong. There is no shame in admitting that. It’s worse to continue claiming you were in the right when there is a enough evidence proving that you are not.

11 minutes ago, Prayer said:

I'm late but the "Drowned World/Substitute For Love" video has been available on iTunes and Apple Music since last year.

It's the original SD video, not HD/remastered/upscaled.

We "reported" it about here last November 2022:

Let’s see if this will convince them. Probably not. 💀

5 hours ago, Prayer said:

I'm late but the "Drowned World/Substitute For Love" video has been available on iTunes and Apple Music since last year.

That doesn’t prove nothing and I know for fact you are completely wrong. You guys have a staggering, disinformation. .   I understand where and how this attack coming from.  Definitely not convinced at all. And WE. Laughing hard here too 

Btw  thank you   You and your friends has been a lot help  

that all.   

6 minutes ago, VictoriaL7 said:

That doesn’t prove nothing and I know for fact you are completely wrong. You guys have a disinformation. .   I understand where and how this attack coming from.  Definitely not convinced at all. And WE. Laughing hard here too 

that all.   

Chill.

I don't even know you - or the other people telling you wrong - and you're not that important. There's not attack or conspiracy. It's just a digital upload, there are people dying in the world while you type your little stuff.

Believe what you wanna believe about the "DW/SFL" upload, it's up to you, honey. But it was uploaded November last year.

I check out from you, no need to quote me again.

7 hours ago, Jackie said:

So what do we think the tracklist will be? I'm betting the US Maxi:

"Nothing Fails" (Peter Rauhofer's Classic House Mix) – 8:24

"Nothing Fails" (Nevins Big Room Rock Mix) – 6:44

"Nothing Fails" (Tracy Young's Underground Mix) – 7:29

"Nothing Fails" (Nevins Global Dub) – 7:45

"Nothing Fails" (Jackie's In Love In The Club Mix) – 7:28

"Nobody Knows Me" (Peter Rauhofer's Private Life Mix Part 1) – 8:07

"Nobody Knows Me" (Above & Beyond 12" Mix) – 8:45

"Nobody Knows Me" (Mount Sims Italo Kiss Mix) – 5:26

Although - would be great to get the lost in space mix as well!

I think we are getting some dub mixes and the radio remix and HOPEFULLY the peter lost in space mix

4 hours ago, Prayer said:

Thanks so much.  I had thought it was around even longer than that as I thought I bought it back in 2020, but I must have been thinking of another video. Still, I bought it back when it first came available. 

Anyway, my apologies to anyone who was annoyed with this on going nonsense.  But I knew I had the video and I don't appreciate being called a liar.  I knew the video wasn't just made available days ago in HD.  :)

2 hours ago, McDonna said:

Thanks so much.  I had thought it was around even longer than that as I thought I bought it back in 2020, but I must have been thinking of another video. Still, I bought it back when it first came available. 

Anyway, my apologies to anyone who was annoyed with this on going nonsense.  But I knew I had the video and I don't appreciate being called a liar.  I knew the video wasn't just made available days ago in HD.  :)

You are a liar and bully. Like a little Chihuahua.  
( bought it in 2020 lol 😂  hilarious).  

28 minutes ago, MPowered said:

I think something mentioned a Nobody Knows Me single cover here...?

This is the one I'm using, in case anyone is interested:

iCbxpjT.jpg

And these for Nothing Fails, Love Profusion & Mother And Father (the new Hollywood cover is not finished yet):

Uloq4kn.jpgtsrpyVP.jpg

FZDHpk2.jpg

Really like these especially the Love Profusion one.  Thanks for sharing.

2 hours ago, MPowered said:

I think something mentioned a Nobody Knows Me single cover here...?

This is the one I'm using, in case anyone is interested:

iCbxpjT.jpg

And these for Nothing Fails, Love Profusion & Mother And Father (the new Hollywood cover is not finished yet):

Uloq4kn.jpgtsrpyVP.jpg

FZDHpk2.jpg

Amazing covers you made them it seems?since you said the Hollywood one is not finished?

Nice cover, specially the Love Profusion and Nobody Knows Me

The video release date - can y’all chill - it’s a date. Also remember, iTunes is different in countries - some things can be available in one country but not another.

Also - if Frozen was uploaded 2009 on the iTunes store then I don't know why DW would not have been around that time - but interesting it has a 2018 date unless they did something to the file?

Please use the ignore function and move on 😉

• Jackie changed the title to Single Reissues Campaign - Angel - OUT NOW