Single Reissues Campaign - Angel - OUT NOW

New_Boy

3 hours ago, animalinstinct said:

The Angel cover is perfect just the way it is.

RNI-Films-IMG-2FB3BAD3-DF9F-4850-A8B6-FF1DD853092A.jpeg

PeriodT! It’s one of my all-time favorites. That other cover can’t compare.

2 hours ago, Brendanlovesu1 said:

Isn't the 'alternate' version of Burning Up the original (LP version) that was released on Madonna (1983)?

when did it change to the 3:45 version?

That is correct. It was changed from the first CD pressing of "The First Album" onward. The vinyl issues of The First Album still had the LP Version aka. Remix aka. Alternate Version.

1 hour ago, Would You Like To Try said:

I don't think Burning Up Is coming...instead a The First Album uploaded since the first album has so many issues on streaming and HAD even more before so they'd be better off with that 

If they just correct 'Holiday' on Madonna everything will be just fine now haha

9 hours ago, Alpha said:

Yes, that is true. They could very well do that but on the other hand, since it was only a b-side for a track that was already a single and looking at Secret missing Let Down Your Guard, I also wouldn't be surprised if they didnt.

Yeah, I agree.  Also, if they ever add Burning Up, then it could be added then. :luv:

7 hours ago, Would You Like To Try said:

I asked someone here to give us the Angel tracklist and ask RideOrDie and it seems that they will answer later,hope RideOrDie won't answer the day before the single lol but I thank them always a lot

So what does this mean?  Are you assuming that since they are not saying anything, it's coming?  :)

9 hours ago, McDonna said:

Keep us updated! I'm pretty curious about this release specifically to see if Into The Groove will be included or not. :)

If 'Into The Groove' is included I'd like them to name the EP 'Angel/Into The Groove' like the original 12" single was. That would be cool.

11 minutes ago, BoyToyMark said:

If 'Into The Groove' is included I'd like them to name the EP 'Angel/Into The Groove' like the original 12" single was. That would be cool.

It would be awesome!  And it would also probably give Angel more streaming stats being ITG is tacked on.  Anyway, we'll see what happens!   I am actually excited to see what comes of this.  And if ITG isn't included, I won't be upset because really that song deserves to be it's only digital/streaming single. :luv:

13 hours ago, BoyToyMark said:

That’s what I think will happen looking at how they merged Bad Girl / Fever and Burning Up / Physical Attraction to reflect the AA-Side of these singles.

I think Fever really should have been kept separately but who knows what they‘ll do with the remaining mixes.

44 minutes ago, MaDöner Kebab said:

That’s what I think will happen looking at how they merged Bad Girl / Fever and Burning Up / Physical Attraction to reflect the AA-Side of these singles.

I think Fever really should have been kept separately but who knows what they‘ll do with the remaining mixes.

Screenshot 2024-04-04 at 13.34.38.png

there are so much amazing songs and possibility ......... and they do so few,..,.., so slowly......... so slowly........ so slowly........ so slowly............

Time goes by so slowly
Time goes by so slowly
Time goes by so slowly
Time goes by so slowly
Time goes by so slowly
Time goes by so slowly

6 hours ago, Aiwa08 said:

Occasionally, I dream of having four boxes, each representing a different decade (1982-1991, 1992-2001,...)  filled with all of her 7’’ singles (with the original promo B-Side) including the contemporary ones never available on vinyl.

I'd love that.  And my bank account would be empty again. :01:

I’ve never been a fan of the UK/Europe Into The Groove artwork (featuring the photo of Madonna and Rosanna Arquette). Always preferred the Brazilian artwork instead. 

Either way, I don’t think it will matter because I put all my money on it being released to streaming as Angel/Into The Groove as they have done with previous double-a-side releases. If it even gets a digital release at all that is. 

IMG_6939.jpeg

33 minutes ago, Veronica-Electronica said:

I’ve never been a fan of the UK/Europe Into The Groove artwork (featuring the photo of Madonna and Rosanna Arquette). Always preferred the Brazilian artwork instead. 

Either way, I don’t think it will matter because I put all my money on it being released to streaming as Angel/Into The Groove as they have done with previous double-a-side releases. If it even gets a digital release at all that is. 

IMG_6939.jpeg

AMEN!!!! I really didn’t like that Roseanna Arquette was on the European Into The Groove cover. That’s why I wouldn’t mind if it didn’t get an individual single release. 😅😅😅

37 minutes ago, Veronica-Electronica said:

IMG_6939.jpeg

You're probably right, but Into The Groove is such a huge hit. I'd think it would be smart to do something extra special for this release on digital/streaming platforms.  Also, it probably would make sense to do so next year when this song hits its 40th Anniversary.   And yes, I love this image (which was the back cover of the 12 inch of Angel). :)

22 minutes ago, animalinstinct said:

So ‘Angel’ was released on 10th April, so I reckon we will get it next Wednesday. Let’s see. 

Hopefully…they decided to skip Live To Tell (probably because they plan to wait until its 40th anniversary in two years… 🤡), so we can't be too sure about that.

• Jackie changed the title to Single Reissues Campaign - Angel - OUT NOW