Single Reissues Campaign - Angel - OUT NOW

New_Boy

Well, much likely I was right all the time about@Alpha as I am to @McDonna; won't tag them anymore and hope I'd never have to mention them anymore.

And back to discussing Angel, Into the Groove, Crazy for You etc. maxis'n'mixes. Please someone send me a DM when some of them come actually to streamings; otherwise I feel being here STUPID.

16 hours ago, McDonna said:

I like any part of this.  I definitely don't think Burning Up would be included though because I can see the other four being possible.  My bet this will be a pretty quiet release, unless they make some noise for Into The Groove.  Though, my bet it won't be until next year that Into The Groove will get some real lovin' from the Madonna team. :)

hey..  you never know! They tacked Fever (Edit Two) onto Rain and that was only available on the German 12"...

56 minutes ago, club78boy said:

hey..  you never know! They tacked Fever (Edit Two) onto Rain and that was only available on the German 12"...

Yes, that is true. They could very well do that but on the other hand, since it was only a b-side for a track that was already a single and looking at Secret missing Let Down Your Guard, I also wouldn't be surprised if they didnt.

4 minutes ago, Alpha said:

Yes, that is true. They could very well do that but on the other hand, since it was only a b-side for a track that was already a single and looking at Secret missing Let Down Your Guard, I also wouldn't be surprised if they didnt.

i really hope to have this Angel single....... i love Live to tell and...... nothing...... so i really hope for Angel who is an amazing song......... an amazing song that has always been left behind...... even by Madonna herself.......

31 minutes ago, WokeUpInMedellin said:

Honestly I'm on Spotify all the time to listen to Madonna and I never encounter these so-called maxisingles. I don't know how anyone is genuinely accessing them without seeking them out

11 minutes ago, Honey Little said:

The maxi-singles are on Apple Music. I don’t have Spotify.

i hope to have something physical......

37 minutes ago, Leona Helmsley said:

i hope to have something physical......

I don't know if you're familiar with Britney Spears' 2009 box set "The Singles Collection" but something like that for Madonna would be amazinggggg. A box of Madonna's complete singleography. They could include all the B-sides and alt mixes.

6 minutes ago, WokeUpInMedellin said:

I don't know if you're familiar with Britney Spears' 2009 box set "The Singles Collection" but something like that for Madonna would be amazinggggg. A box of Madonna's complete singleography. They could include all the B-sides and alt mixes.

yes!!!!

i know....... Britney was very very smart with that box set.....

would be amazing if they do the same with Madonna......... 

• Jackie changed the title to Single Reissues Campaign - Angel - OUT NOW