Single Reissues Campaign - Angel - OUT NOW

New_Boy

15 minutes ago, Aiwa08 said:

She can make her songs more modern without featuring singers. 

Besides, we're getting to a point where some are just making things up out of thin "air".  Madonna never said she wanted to re-release her older albums with other artists featured on it or to do so to put a modern twist on her albums. 

What she has said, more recently is that the landscape of releasing music is so different than it use to be and now she has to "re-invent" a way to get her music heard.  But that was more in vein to new music she may release. 

3 minutes ago, dave2290 said:

@Aiwa08 in sorry for you ... so this M era should be the hell for you....

@McDonna no no no i read someone of her team who say the idea .... in the middle of thousands ideas. ... was to make feat with some of her songs to arrive at more new generations.... you hate the last feats too?

I usually don't count this as an era.Its just cashing in with those remixes like she did with The Hollywood Groove back then

4 minutes ago, dave2290 said:

Oh please, there’s no need for you to feel sorry for me. This isn’t my first ‘I don’t like her music’ era since 1989. I can play hundreds of her songs and remixes while I eagerly await a new and exciting era. So it's not a problem for me.

17 minutes ago, dave2290 said:

@Aiwa08 ah ok

whats your favorite era of her?

My favorites are: True Blue, Like A Prayer, and Erotica. To me, they form a unique mega era. I also love with passion the Ray Of Light, Confessions, and MDNA eras.

Of course, there are more eras that I love, others that I like, and some that I don’t care for as much.

2 hours ago, McDonna said:

The thumb is just so damn cool.  Unfortunately, the video itself in HD is disappointing.  It's too smudgy (if that makes sense) and fuzzy at times.  Don't understand what is happening with HD upgrades anymore (and it's just not Madonna's videos).  I feel anymore people are relying on AI or a form of it to upgrade these videos, rather going back to their original master tapes and upgrading them. It's pretty disappointing across the board.  It definitely shows how lazy our society is anymore.  I'm not impressed at all by all this new AI technology.  I feel it is taking short cuts to what really should be done. :sad:

There's something wrong with the frames. The 10 yo+ master someone posted a few months ago was fine.

Edit: Anyway, it seems it's just because that master was de-interlaced, 30fps and the remaster is 24fps

28 minutes ago, dave2290 said:

@McDonna no no no i read someone of her team who say the idea .... in the middle of thousands ideas. ... was to make feat with some of her songs to arrive at more new generations.... you hate the last feats too?

Who from her team?  Give me names?  Give us a link to your source?  Again, no one from her team ever said this.  My guess; you're making things up and putting words in people's mouths that never said.

For instance: "you hate the last feats too?"  Just because I question the legitamacy of your claims, doesn't equal your assumption of me disliking her recent "feats". :Madonna007:

8 minutes ago, Harrdust said:

There's something wrong with the frames. The 10 yo+ master someone posted a few months ago was fine.

Edit: Anyway, it seems it's just because that master was de-interlaced, 30fps and the remaster is 24fps

I think you are onto something here.  Unfortunately, I think it's due to them using new AI technology, it's keeping them from going back to the actual masters and upgrading these properly.  :sad:

@McDonna first, M have make frozen with sickick and 070 shake, sorry with blondish , material girl became material gowrll with another Singer, and you tell me no she dont remake her songs with feats? we have songs with feats ... its not gossip...

second, if you read my post entirely and not just the parts the others take i write... it will be amazing to have..... bla bla bla.... and I i put old songs with today singers....its something id like to see but others hate the idea ... not me....but taste are taste

12 hours ago, dave2290 said:

it will be perfect if M re release her entire discography and dont stop to put out new feat and new remixes. ...

for her back catalogue it will be amazing to have 

- another album cover, but original of that period, the one who was put out  before the final decision

-songs who put out for some reason but, again, original of that period

-new remix for some songs or for all.  Example: like a virgin album, like a virgin the remix

- in every album, 2 or 3 songs or maybe more made in feat with singers like Sam Smith, kim petras, dura lupa, beyonce, Kylie ecc .... again it can be another album... Example like a virgin album, like a vergin feats album,,,

57 minutes ago, dave2290 said:

@McDonna first, M have make frozen with sickick and 070 shake, sorry with blondish , material girl became material gowrll with another Singer, and you tell me no she dont remake her songs with feats? we have songs with feats ... its not gossip...

second, if you read my post entirely and not just the parts the others take i write... it will be amazing to have..... bla bla bla.... and I i put old songs with today singers....its something id like to see but others hate the idea ... not me....but taste are taste

I never said she didn't have songs without features.  I simply questioned your claim that someone in her camp said she wanted to make (or remake) an album with just "features".  I ask for a source, yet you still haven't given one. 

Everything else you wrote, makes very little sense and doesn't even apply to anything I stated or posted.   

no i never say she put out an album of feats i say id like to...

for the songs when frozen with sickick go out and after frozen with 070 shake arrived, a journalist on a specialize music magazine write that M want to do some of her old hit with new singers to arrive to a different generation of people .... and now we have the songs with feats of her old songs.... so i imagine the journalist talk with someone of her Team because after all this feats... like material girl, blondish on sorry, hung up on t, .... arrived so i imagine this journalist had contacts ....

5 minutes ago, dave2290 said:

again i have my dvd box with her music videos and i take dear and close to me

If you would like to know how to talk to users with quoting there is a little button saying "Quote" at the end of each user comment if you click on it you can quote without @ the person

Hope this helps!

11 hours ago, JustinTimes said:

Absolutely not, no, never. What a horrendous idea! I don't want Madonna's amazing songs to have these featuring nobodies, she doesn't need to do that. She can always do a new album of new songs with duets like Elton John did though.

Yes, but only if like Elton she uses artists that are established stars, instead of trying to be edgy by working w/“newcomers” that are just nobody internet artists.

• Jackie changed the title to Single Reissues Campaign - Angel - OUT NOW