New_Boy

57 minutes ago, Honey Little said:

The following Like a Prayer album singles are missing from Apple Music still:

Keep It Together (worldwide)

Cherish (worldwide)

Oh Father (limited countries)

Spanish Eyes (limited countries) 

Dear Jessie (limited countries)

As far as I know, Spanish eyes was only issued as promo single and, in any case, it  was the B-side of Oh Father.

30 minutes ago, Honey Little said:

Does anyone know if Spanish Eyes was remastered on the streaming Like a Prayer anniversary edition?

It wasn't. The album versions are exactly the same than in the other digital "Like A Prayer" album.

"Pray For Spanish Eyes" even has a glitch at 0:01 on both albums - on digital platforms, of course not in the original 1989 album.

5 hours ago, Honey Little said:

The following Like a Prayer album singles are missing from Apple Music still:

Keep It Together (worldwide)

Cherish (worldwide)

Oh Father (limited countries)

Spanish Eyes (limited countries) 

Dear Jessie (limited countries)

Dear Jessie actually has the single fade, so I hope we're getting it.

1 hour ago, Would You Like To Try said:

Would you be mad if Keep It Together didn't come or not? I think the lack of the 4:45 Revised mix would be worse since Like A Prayer and Express Yourself have them

I don’t know what the 4:45 revised mix is.

I would be mad. However, I wouldn’t be mad if it came during a different month this year like the Erotica singles that were released back to back.

Anyway, with the Material Girl single having previously available versions entirely, there is no reason we shouldn’t be getting the full Keep It Together remix EP.

27 minutes ago, MPowered said:

I don’t know what the 4:45 revised mix is.

I would be mad. However, I wouldn’t be mad if it came during a different month this year like the Erotica singles that were released back to back.

Anyway, with the Material Girl single having previously available versions entirely, there is no reason we shouldn’t be getting the full Keep It Together remix EP.

That's true,homever the 2024 tag in those remasters are only in these ones previously the remaster tag wasn't there which makes me think that Like A Virgin is getting reissued 

Also the revised mix is the 7" mix or 7" Remix with more elements

On 1/21/2024 at 1:04 PM, Anapausis said:

We need to support each other instead of competing to a "best M fan ever" stupid prize. We are no better than anyone else!

If only people understood that two forum members who have a very strong connection to each other aren't necessarily the SAME PERSON...

#MeetingOfSouls

I’m one of one

i’m number one 

I’m the only one

don't even waste your time trying to compete with me. 

1 hour ago, Would You Like To Try said:

That's true,homever the 2024 tag in those remasters are only in these ones previously the remaster tag wasn't there which makes me think that Like A Virgin is getting reissued 

Also the revised mix is the 7" mix or 7" Remix with more elements

There is no reason why that shouldn't be included if it was part of the original EP. But even if it wasn't, I think it will be included.

• Jackie changed the title to Single Reissues Campaign - Angel - OUT NOW