Single Reissues Campaign - Angel - OUT NOW

New_Boy

14 hours ago, Prayer said:

There's also the (even) longer version of "Playground" on the original singles, so that would be good to have too.

Yes, there are two longer versions.  One is from the film credits and then another.  I didn't realize the other existed until filing sharing came along.  I would love to see all those version be released officially physically and digitally. :luv:

23 hours ago, Would You Like To Try said:

Can anyone upload a short vocal clip of The Guerilla groove mix at the intro like the "say goodbye" part and then check copyright?

sorry if i'm asking too much, but could you please give me a timestamp of this, or any part that is only on that mix, and not on the guerilla beach one? then once I get home I can upload it, and check the content id for the copyright info!

11 minutes ago, lennyleonard said:

sorry if i'm asking too much, but could you please give me a timestamp of this, or any part that is only on that mix, and not on the guerilla beach one? then once I get home I can upload it, and check the content id for the copyright info!

0:48 to 1:09! Thanks

6 minutes ago, lennyleonard said:

it didn't identify that mix... don't know if it actually means something (it not being released in the next weeks) or if it's just because it's a small sample...

I think they are holding off with releasing more old material so she can focus on new stuff after the tour is over.

6 hours ago, Would You Like To Try said:

Calling all the insiders to reveal final date and full tracklist!

I'll Remember is coming on March 15.

I really hope Crazy For You is still coming tomorrow as a surprise. I don’t think there is a good reason why we should be waiting ANOTHER year for this.

8 hours ago, MPowered said:

She has barely even started working on anything. They are most definitely continuing the re-issues.

She’s been spotted in and out of the studio and has offered up pictures of her and max. Non of us knew about the Popular video eh? It’s entirely possible she’s got loads of stuff done with Pat, Honey, Stuart, Mike Dean, Max, Abel, Sickick and we know nothing about it. 

She’s had five years. I just don’t buy she hasn’t been working on musical stuff all this time at all. 

1 hour ago, MPowered said:

I'll Remember is coming on March 15.

I really hope Crazy For You is still coming tomorrow as a surprise. I don’t think there is a good reason why we should be waiting ANOTHER year for this.

It's not sadly that's why I expect a march 8 release of Remember plus I'm already hyped 

More evidence (but hardly proof) that the vinyl mixes are coming - they were recently given ISRC codes

Madonna --- I'll Remember --- Guerilla Beach Mix --- 1994 --- 6:21 --- USWB10300407
Madonna --- I'll Remember --- Orbit Alternative Remix --- 1994 --- 4:23 --- USWB10300409

• Jackie changed the title to Single Reissues Campaign - Angel - OUT NOW