Single Reissues Campaign - Angel - OUT NOW

New_Boy

33 minutes ago, MPowered said:

It might not come tomorrow but on Friday.

But they gave up on Friday releases since they don't put them out as "new" and use Release Radar playlist pitching, so they've been using the original dates instead, any given day of the week. "I'll Remember" happened to be on a Friday the anniversary, but that was it.

If we're getting "Live To Tell" it will be tomorrow, I think. Let's see in a couple of hours maximum, it'll be midnight in NZ in barely half an hour :-) But Apple Music new releases appear at 1 AM there, I think.

I wish they'd take back the HD/upscaled video remasters too. "Live To Tell" is beautiful but the official version on her YouTube account is so bad.

5 minutes ago, luckypierre78 said:

The Live To Tell album copyright on YouTube is really throwing me.  I wonder if it's coming Friday?  Otherwise we can't rely on YouTube anymore.

Or maybe it just matches the album version? It's easier to know what's happening with remixes, but not with single edits... they could simply match the album versions.

1 minute ago, Prayer said:

Or maybe it just matches the album version? It's easier to know what's happening with remixes, but not with single edits... they could simply match the album versions.

There are YouTube videos copyrighted to the True Blue album, others to The Immaculate Collection, and some to a Live To Tell album.  The Live To Tell ones we were assuming was proof a single would be released on streaming.

True Blue Album

Immaculate Collection album

Live To Tell album

1 hour ago, luckypierre78 said:

The Live To Tell album copyright on YouTube is really throwing me.  I wonder if it's coming Friday?  Otherwise we can't rely on YouTube anymore.

It was copyrighted most probably for the album as many songs are copyrighted as their own single even if they arent coming or aren't even singles

2 minutes ago, JustinTimes said:

I still can't see where it's supposed to be copyrighted on YouTube 🤷

Angel is tricky but it's on the official Extended Dance Mix video on her channel 

Live to tell is on the links but I don't think we are still getting it! One more year without that awesome artwork it seems,hyped for Angel / Into The Groove 

Imagine having ALL into the groove unmixed versions on a single remastered professionally!

59 minutes ago, JustinTimes said:

I still can't see where it's supposed to be copyrighted on YouTube 🤷

It's in the description box. When you see the below track info on a video, it means that it is feeding into the copyright owner for royalties, chart stats etc. Click on the 3 dots in the black box to expand the info.

Screenshot 2024-03-25 at 17.49.52.png

• Jackie changed the title to Single Reissues Campaign - Angel - OUT NOW