Single Reissues Campaign - Angel - OUT NOW

New_Boy

18 minutes ago, wtg1987 said:

we are only missing the edit version of LTT on streaming so why does it matter ??? the album and instrumental are on true blue - jesus get a life you guys ....

Says the person who asks for "Warning Signs" every three posts here... funny! :Madonna003:

24 minutes ago, wtg1987 said:

we are only missing the edit version of LTT on streaming so why does it matter ??? the album and instrumental are on true blue - jesus get a life you guys ....

Why is it so hard for you to understand??? HER LIST OF RELEASES SHOULDN'T BE PATCHY AND ALL OVER THE PLACE.

What is the point of having Material Girl as a single in her streaming catalogue when it had NO new or exclusive versions on it?

What‘s the point of having La Isla Bonita as a single on there but not the other singles?

They clearly do not care whether a single only has one exclusive version on it or nothing new at all.

That said, we might get the True Blue singles in a similar fashion as her Erotica singles or as Lucky Star: linked to the anniversary of that album. The single is most definitely coming. Just not now but in the very near future cause alongside Angel, it’s the only new album that was copyrighted.

8 hours ago, MPowered said:

Why is it so hard for you to understand??? HER LIST OF RELEASES SHOULDN'T BE PATCHY AND ALL OVER THE PLACE.

What is the point of having Material Girl as a single in her streaming catalogue when it had NO new or exclusive versions on it?

What‘s the point of having La Isla Bonita as a single on there but not the other singles?

They clearly do not care whether a single only has one exclusive version on it or nothing new at all.

That said, we might get the True Blue singles in a similar fashion as her Erotica singles or as Lucky Star: linked to the anniversary of that album. The single is most definitely coming. Just not now but in the very near future cause alongside Angel, it’s the only new album that was copyrighted.

I'm sorry but again as long as it doesn't have a unique tag for example Edit,it could be a tag error and it might not be coming still! 

Many songs have had this happen due to Emily's errors on the database

15 hours ago, luckypierre78 said:

There are YouTube videos copyrighted to the True Blue album, others to The Immaculate Collection, and some to a Live To Tell album.  The Live To Tell ones we were assuming was proof a single would be released on streaming.

True Blue Album

Immaculate Collection album

Live To Tell album

I think it might come either Thursday or Friday based on the reason it's picking up the 'Live to Tell' album.

7 hours ago, Would You Like To Try said:

Seriously someone tell Rhino to activate this version of the album on streaming! It has been sitting since last year or more and it's still giving us the 2001 artwork and celebration file on Into The Groove! Annoying

Dear idol, what version is this?

For me it shows that:

Screenshot_20240326_090831_Chrome.thumb.jpg.65ccdf622dd1cde36e4ed52a94bc2026.jpg     Is it True Blue to its original 1986 tracklist? Btw, this isn't available on Apple Music US anymore, but here in BR, YES IT IS.

https://music.apple.com/br/album/true-blue/213608727

31783832_Screenshot_20240326_091142_SamsungInternet.thumb.jpg.722f6e7a6d699a5aa55795d9e89a1db0.jpg

3 hours ago, Nahash said:

Dear idol, what version is this?

For me it shows that:

Screenshot_20240326_090831_Chrome.thumb.jpg.65ccdf622dd1cde36e4ed52a94bc2026.jpg     Is it True Blue to its original 1986 tracklist? Btw, this isn't available on Apple Music US anymore, but here in BR, YES IT IS.

https://music.apple.com/br/album/true-blue/213608727

31783832_Screenshot_20240326_091142_SamsungInternet.thumb.jpg.722f6e7a6d699a5aa55795d9e89a1db0.jpg

It's Like A Virgin with Into The Groove

12 hours ago, Would You Like To Try said:

Seriously someone tell Rhino to activate this version of the album on streaming! It has been sitting since last year or more and it's still giving us the 2001 artwork and celebration file on Into The Groove! Annoying

I'm confused?  It's available to me to listen to on Spotify. 

14 minutes ago, Prayer said:

Cause it automatically matches the 2001 "LAV" release and "Into The Groove" from "Celebration" and plays those files.

I was curious to the fact that @Would You Like To Trywas asking for it to be "activated" and I was replying that I am able to access and play it. 

I honestly don't care about which actual files it's accessing when played.  I'm here to enjoy the music.:)

50 minutes ago, Prayer said:

They're all messy as hell, honestly.

Don't post about it if there's not a digital release, it's simple as that.

So wait, you're saying they shouldn't acknowledge it at all without a "digital release"?  That's the most ridiculous thing I've heard.  Not everything has to be follow up with a digital/streaming release.  And no doubt, if they did exactly as you said and not post about it at all, you'd complain about that too!  :04:

21 minutes ago, McDonna said:

So wait, you're saying they shouldn't acknowledge it at all without a "digital release"?  That's the most ridiculous thing I've heard.  Not everything has to be follow up with a digital/streaming release.  And no doubt, if they did exactly as you said and not post about it at all, you'd complain about that too!  :04:

I guess you don't hear much stuff if this is the most ridiculous thing you've heard.

Yes, it's messy that they combine anniversary posts with the digital singles and remastered videos in them with others without them, on their same social accounts. Of course when fans see an anniversary post now, if previously they included the digital releases too, are going to expect them too this time and ask for it/ask why there isn't one in the comments.

If there's not a digital release ready, they should avoid posting about it maybe, to avoid negative comments and frustration, all easy to predict and avoid.

X:

rhino1.png.fd9fa707bb8c9ddb9cf73a095b9e44aa.png

Instagram:

rhino2.png.c4fa4fb6ccf7462ba79bb5a075dd2e74.png

Of course it's not a big deal at all but it's unnecessary.

Basic social media branding. Guess you don't even use social media that much, but happy to explain it to you, you're welcome.

15 minutes ago, Prayer said:

You don't hear much stuff if this is the most ridiculous thing you've heard.

Yes, it's messy that they combine anniversary posts with the digital singles and remastered videos in them with others without them, on their same social accounts. Of course when fans see an anniversary post now, if previously they included the digital releases too, are going to expect one too this time and ask for it/ask why there isn't one in the comments.

If there's not a digital release ready, they should avoid posting about it maybe, to avoid negative comments and frustration.

Basic social media branding. Guess you don't even use social media that much, but happy to explain it to you, you're welcome.

Sorry I don't "expect" such to happen when an artist or their record company simply acknowledges such achievement. Plenty of other artists and their record companies send out social media mentions of achievements without releasing things coinciding with it.  I don't think Rhino cares one bit if someone gets "frustrated" that they didn't follow it up to updating the "mixes" to the song.  After all, it's not like the song doesn't exist at all on streaming and digital platforms. 

It's not a matter of me understanding how social media works. It's a matter that you are getting frustrated yourself over this and embellishing this whole matter as if Rhino owes you an edit/mix to coincide with social media achievement mention. :Madonna033:

10 minutes ago, McDonna said:

Sorry I don't "expect" such to happen when an artist or their record company simply acknowledges such achievement. Plenty of other artists and their record companies send out social media mentions of achievements without releasing things coinciding with it.  I don't think Rhino cares one bit if someone gets "frustrated" that they didn't follow it up to updating the "mixes" to the song.  After all, it's not like the song doesn't exist at all on streaming and digital platforms. 

It's not a matter of me understanding how social media works. It's a matter that you are getting frustrated yourself over this and embellishing this whole matter as if Rhino owes you an edit/mix to coincide with social media achievement mention. :Madonna033:

I don't even care that much about not getting "Live To Tell" as a digital single.

And yes, it's ignorance on how social media users think and react, took me 2 minutes to find examples under Rhino's posts, just go check them yourself if you like.

End of the thing for me, no need to quote again to keep arguing, won't reply. Peace.

• Jackie changed the title to Single Reissues Campaign - Angel - OUT NOW