Single Reissues Campaign - This Used to Be My Playground - OUT NOW

New_Boy

11 hours ago, Would You Like To Try said:

DONT TELL ME COMING SOON SINGLE COPYRIGHTED WITH ALL VARIANTS

Screenshot_2023-09-07-18-26-27-267_com.google.android.youtube-edit.thumb.jpg.40d88ff9d6904c3539005819e90c7a2c.jpg

Finally justice's being done to DTM!!!!

Could someone investigate if Die Another Day and Nothing Fails/Nobody Knows Me remixes are already also copyrighted on YouTube? They're allegedly coming next month, given the anniversary rerelease pattern of course! So my wish regarding all her 00's maxisingles on streamings could be potentially coming true!!!

Edited by Anapausis
Took a word for another. (see edit history)

5 minutes ago, Honey Little said:

The members that just leaked this announcement can say hello to prison. Madonna warned you not to leak these announcements as she wants to do it herself on social media. She’s had enough of your disrespect and will sentence you to jail time.

I think she will split their bananas 🤣😂

2 hours ago, Honey Little said:

The members that just leaked this announcement can say hello to prison. Madonna warned you not to leak these announcements as she wants to do it herself on social media. She’s had enough of your disrespect and will sentence you to jail time.

We just broke into a reissue plan 

3 hours ago, Honey Little said:

Nothing has been leaked or announced...

16 minutes ago, Anapausis said:

Well let's say one of my favourite adult movies ever is "Danny's Anal Ordeal" starring the legendary Danny Bliss. He knew what you mean...

OT: Rhino can choke on X (formerly Twitter)!

Hi,this is Would You Like To Try's lawyer.Since he is currently in jail due to "Screenshot of YouTube copyright claim",I will be answering to any comment related to this as soon as I can.Thanks for the misunderstanding

1 hour ago, Would You Like To Try said:

Hi,this is Would You Like To Try's lawyer.Since he is currently in jail due to "Screenshot of YouTube copyright claim",I will be answering to any comment related to this as soon as I can.Thanks for the misunderstanding

🤣🤣🤣🤣

please tell him we hope he enjoys the jail time and gang bang while he can 

• Jackie changed the title to Single Reissues Campaign - This Used to Be My Playground - OUT NOW