MADONNA AND WARNER MUSIC GROUP ANNOUNCE MILESTONE, CAREER-SPANNING PARTNERSHIP!!

Shoful

• Replies 7.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Cyberraga said:

I would too. I wanted to buy Erotica blanket since it came out. The price though is discouraging me from buying it. 

I know what you mean. The store price is ridiculous but it's not as bad as some of the t-shirts and recent Celebration Tour merchandise. 

8 hours ago, Honey Little said:

How much is it?

360 PLN at US store, 460 PLN at UK store and 425 PLN at Merchbar. Whatever I choose, those prices are not final and would go up if I include shipping and customs. Before Madonna's store stared to display my currency, I remember the blanket cost $90. Hella expensive.

1 hour ago, Honey Little said:

What’s the next big release going to be? I really loved Finally Enough Love. I am ready for another complication release.

Since they did reissue of Celebration, I don't foresee any compilation of that sort. 

3 hours ago, Honey Little said:

What’s the next big release going to be? I really loved Finally Enough Love. I am ready for another complication release.

There was a rumor back then that one of the first big releases was going to be Hello Suckers...not sure where that came from 

On 3/6/2024 at 2:37 PM, TheG said:

I can not wain for the re-issues. I believe they will be done the right way... good upgrade of sound, somthing we didn't expect and a new song inspired by the era with current artist for promo...or a non single re-done that way would be a dreeeaaam

I would really love a box set for each album, including remastered versions plus alternate mixes and b-side/demos, and some unreleased photos from the cover photoshoot.

I don't see that happening, unfortunately, but I still can dream...

16 hours ago, musicinferno said:

Besides some stupid cash grab releases (another standard release with a colored wax), I think the next big release will be the Celebration live album towards the end of the year and hopefully next year start to really roll out the remastered back catalog. 

Missing this way all anniversaries... such a laziness and the nonsense to wait for the end of the tour with no promotion/buzz at all. Oh well...

6 hours ago, Erotico said:

Missing this way all anniversaries... such a laziness and the nonsense to wait for the end of the tour with no promotion/buzz at all. Oh well...

Maybe she'll announce an entire LINE of expanded re-issues for all 14+ of her albums during one of the Mexico City or Brazil shows, releasing all of them at once for pre-order and draining our bank accounts forevermore! 

One giant announcement of the entire discography reissued and deluxified to tie into the tour's closing.

On 3/6/2024 at 11:37 AM, TheG said:

I can not wain for the re-issues. I believe they will be done the right way... good upgrade of sound, somthing we didn't expect and a new song inspired by the era with current artist for promo...or a non single re-done that way would be a dreeeaaam

I love your enthusiasm!  I hope this is all the case.  I do believe something will start coming our way by the end of the year.  Maybe they are planning to package both the first album and Like A Virgin together, rather do it separately.  Whatever the case, I am excited to see what they have in store for us. We know it's happening. It's just a matter of when it will happen!  :party:

15 hours ago, WokeUpInMedellin said:

Maybe she'll announce an entire LINE of expanded re-issues for all 14+ of her albums during one of the Mexico City or Brazil shows, releasing all of them at once for pre-order and draining our bank accounts forevermore! 

One giant announcement of the entire discography reissued and deluxified to tie into the tour's closing.

You need to wake up in reality :laughing:

13 hours ago, ChromaticanMondasia said:

It's crazy to think her debut or b sides weren't re released for 40 year celebration all 8 songs plus demos remastered would sound so contemporary plus would've given her debut s huge boost maybe even a number 1 

Feels like there's no sense of appreciation for her body of work at all, plus the producer Reggie Lucas also passed away five years ago and it would have made it a nice recognition to his work as well....it's really funny to read this thread and find out about blankets instead ...

24 minutes ago, Erotico said:

Feels like there's no sense of appreciation for her body of work at all, plus the producer Reggie Lucas also passed away five years ago and it would have made it a nice recognition to his work as well....it's really funny to read this thread and find out about blankets instead ...

It really is a bit perplexing considering that they seemingly engineered this whole landmark Warner deal for the very purpose of putting intention and funds into honoring and celebrating and reissuing her back catalogue. Which they've done the bare minimum of in nearly 3 years' time!

14 hours ago, ChromaticanMondasia said:

It's crazy to think her debut or b sides weren't re released for 40 year celebration all 8 songs plus demos remastered would sound so contemporary plus would've given her debut s huge boost maybe even a number 1 

37 minutes ago, Erotico said:

10 minutes ago, WokeUpInMedellin said:

It really is a bit perplexing considering that they seemingly engineered this whole landmark Warner deal for the very purpose of putting intention and funds into honoring and celebrating and reissuing her back catalogue. Which they've done the bare minimum of in nearly 3 years' time!

Hasn't Mojo Magazine reported First and LAV expanded editions will arrive this year still???

Why don't y'all wait for tour to wrap up so we can have news fresh from oven???

47 minutes ago, Erotico said:

truth

horrible and sad......

it could be an amazing celebration for all....... Reggie too.....