Finally Enough Love: 50 Number Ones

8 minutes ago, ScottyX said:

no they are really like that, but it has to be on purpose because I have some silver and gold records that are normal looking like any other color

You know what they look like? Cloth on a table. Like how it can sometimes be a little wrinkly if you don't place it flat and right on the table? That's what it's giving me. :D

1 hour ago, Glassy24 said:

Also, I hate to whine but... Ricardo is always taking photos of her. Couldn't they spare a few minutes to do a quick shoot for this lol. At least for the booklet? The packaging leaves a lot to be desired.

If you hate to whine, do yourself a favour and don't.

9 minutes ago, GregVsMatt said:

:Madonna003: Tea!

Seriously, it’s a compilation. I don’t understand why anyone would expect anything new in terms of artwork.

At least from what we have heard thus far has been pretty solid. Do you want to re-live the clicks, pops and mastering issues that were present on the Celebration version of Music (and the album as a whole…)?

Let us all take a deep breath.

I love this community. 😀🥰

Edited by MonsieurX (see edit history)

32 minutes ago, GregVsMatt said:

Nope. I'll whine if I want to, even if I hate it. :bothered2:

31 minutes ago, MonsieurX said:

:Madonna003: Tea!

Seriously, it’s a compilation. I don’t understand why anyone would expect anything new in terms of artwork.

At least from what we have heard thus far has been pretty solid. Do you want to re-live the clicks, pops and mastering issues that were present on the Celebration version of Music (and the album as a whole…)?

Let us all take a deep breath.

I love this community. 😀🥰

You agree with him telling me to not whine... but then whine about Celebration? :03:

2 minutes ago, Glassy24 said:

Nope. I'll whine if I want to, even if I hate it. :bothered2:

You agree with him telling me to not whine... but then whine about Celebration? :03:

Exactly. This literally looks like a failed abortion of GHV2 and Celebration. For an amazing feat of having 50 #1s this product looks completely SHIT.

• RUADJAI changed the title to Finally Enough Love: 50 Number Ones
  • RUADJAI unpinned this topic
  • RUADJAI unfeatured this topic