Finally Enough Love: 50 Number Ones

3 hours ago, Celebration said:

It was supposed to be released on June the 23rd, but has been postponed to the 30th instead.

Has this been officially announced because her website still shows it will be released the 23rd?  I'm just curious if this isn't a postponement but maybe some stores won't have it until the 30th?

On 6/10/2023 at 3:29 AM, Prayer said:

Finally enough records!

Madonna's "Finally Enough Love" is now the longest charting remix album by a female artist on the UK albums chart, breaking a tie with Jennifer Lopez's "J-to tha L-O!: The Remixes" (28 weeks).

https://twitter.com/Madonna_Chart/status/1667232140906446848

Back to the UK charts this week at #97, 28 weeks in total.

https://twitter.com/Madonna_Chart/status/1667234534281060364

"Finally Enough Love" is now the longest charting remix album this century on the UK albums chart.

See when you are a fucking queen of pop!

42 minutes ago, tscott said:

Has this been officially announced because her website still shows it will be released the 23rd?  I'm just curious if this isn't a postponement but maybe some stores won't have it until the 30th?

No, but every "regular" record store on-line says the 30th.

And who trusts Madonna's official store anyway? After the fiasco with late deliveries last year and all...

13 minutes ago, Celebration said:

No, but every "regular" record store on-line says the 30th.

And who trusts Madonna's official store anyway? After the fiasco with late deliveries last year and all...

I guess we will have to see what happens in the next few weeks.  I personally have never had any issues with her official store over the years.  Though, I ordered the American Life Holograph album sleeve and it's yet to come.  It's been more than five weeks. But from what I can tell no one has received theirs yet.

UPDATE:  I wrote Madonna's Official store (after my last response here) regarding the Rainbow Edition FEL release.  They apologized, but said they should have mentioned it when I first pre-ordered, it will ship on or around June 30th.  At the same time, they plan to ship the American Life Holograph Album sleeve.

On 6/17/2023 at 11:30 AM, Mden said:

F188228F-1296-4E53-B6BE-7E6074396FFA.thumb.jpeg.6dba0e667f7b0f98e3d814455c9ffe23.jpeg
Madonna extends her record for the longest charting remix album by a female artist ever on the UK album charts as her 2022 Finally Enough Love remix album spends a 29th week on the chart. 
https://twitter.com/GregvsMatt/status/1669963580274532353?s=20

I wished this was doing better world-wide.  But I'm in the UK, it continues to make strides.

Just received this from M's Official store:

Thank you for your recent order with the Official Madonna Store. 

We are reaching out to let you know that a new release date has been set for the Finally Enough Love: Fifty Number Ones Rainbow Edition, which will now be out on June 30. Please note that related orders will start shipping that same day. You will receive an email with tracking information when your order ships. 

If you have any questions, comments or concerns, please don’t hesitate to email us at madonna@merchtraffic.zendesk.com. 

Thank you! 

The Official Madonna Store team

31 minutes ago, chaseturtle said:

I received the same email.  Hope it doesn't take weeks to arrive. Leaving for Europe on the 8th of July and don't want it sitting on my front porch :-(

If you ordered it from the official store you might wanna start making arrangements for someone to pick it up from your front porch haha

3 hours ago, chaseturtle said:

I received the same email.  Hope it doesn't take weeks to arrive. Leaving for Europe on the 8th of July and don't want it sitting on my front porch :-(

Last year, I got my 6 LP original set, the very next day it was released from the official store.  They started shipping them out a couple days before the release date, and I know some fans actually got it on the release date.  Mine came, the day after. 

21 hours ago, tscott said:

Last year, I got my 6 LP original set, the very next day it was released from the official store.  They started shipping them out a couple days before the release date, and I know some fans actually got it on the release date.  Mine came, the day after. 

You are surrounded by luck then, as are the other fans.  Mine took 3 weeks.  I will be making arrangements. 

21 hours ago, tscott said:

Last year I got mine more than a week after the release day while my neighbor (who ordered it long after me) got it on release date. You never know with them. 

I pre ordered from Amazon FR but cancelled last month as I already have the original box set and needed to save money for my vacation but after seeing the price drop on Amazon UK and the events of the past week, I ordered myself a copy. I also ordered the silver LP and CD as I didn’t have those yet. Just my way of supporting her at this time I guess.

3 hours ago, PlayPause said:

FR Amazon too, but at a lower price today  127,00€ (-7 %)

Yeah, it dropped in the US now, but it's an Import.  Unfortunately, they already dispatched mine from the official store and it's on the way.  Otherwise, I would cancel because I can save nearly $70.  Though, I'm probably better off with what I ordered already because I usually have issues with international deliveries through Amazon... except Japan.  I've ordered a few things from Japan and it came quick and packaged nicely.