Madonna's Spotify Progress

Fabiolous

33 minutes ago, Fabiolous said:

Since she is fine and already recovering I guess it's okay to look at the silver lining.

She is currently trending on Reddit and the press coverage she is getting from this will probably boost her numbers even more for tomorrow. 

Even though our main worry is her health right now it would be a nice gift to her to make her chart on billboard or go trending on social media and hopefully boost her Spotify numbers

17 hours ago, Prayer said:

Only Michael. Prince has never had great streaming numbers sadly.

That's because people who listen to Prince have CDs and files. For artists from this generation, discography means a lot and platforms are such a mess about that. Every Prince fan already has what they like to hear in any format (physical, local file...), they don't need to go online to listen it.

This thread always brings me back to this: I listen to M a lot yet I stream her very little. And I'm not on Spotify anyway 😂

7 hours ago, milingo83 said:

28/06 - 42,298,331 (+406,871) *New Peak*

WW #60 (=)

I was expecting a bigger jump yesterday, but it's crazy how it's been like three weeks since Popular and she is still gaining almost half a million A DAY. She's not slowing down. I don't think she's gonna make it to top 50 but it's still crazy

16 minutes ago, MattyMads said:

Wow La Isla Bonita is on 755 million views on her YouTube channel that’s amazing 

There were two versions on YouTube once, the one they have now and another one that was in 720p, and that one had 200 million views, so what did they do! They deleted it. I don't know why they deleted it or didn't amalgamate them 🤷

6 minutes ago, wtg1987 said:

I’ve always found it odd that La Isla is her most viewed video - as much as I love the song I think the video isn’t nowhere near as good as vogue , like a prayer or open your heart - I wonder why though ? X

It's huge in Latin countries. Simple as that.

3 hours ago, wtg1987 said:

I’ve always found it odd that La Isla is her most viewed video - as much as I love the song I think the video isn’t nowhere near as good as vogue , like a prayer or open your heart - I wonder why though ? X

It's the song that's mega popular, not the video