Madonna's Spotify Progress

Fabiolous

3 hours ago, Bjonkers said:

I wish the single version was more well known on streaming, I would have thought it offered more "punch" to streamers than the drawn out longer mix.

The Vogue single 2022 remastered version on Finally Enough Love is getting attention and is gaining more and more streams, with currently around 10k daily streams.
Warner should pitch it to some 90s playlists but we know they’re doing a lazy job with that… 🙄

On 1/15/2024 at 1:19 AM, Renato Iodice said:

Considering the MASSIVE success of the title track, I'm surprised that it hasn't higher streaming numbers; actually ROL and Music are performing worse than Hard Candy... 

And you have something against HARD CANDY MY BAE??

7 hours ago, BoyToyMark said:

Hard Candy IS a massive album.

Excuse me, but I had to fix u.

26 minutes ago, Andreo said:

Ok but American Pie being always totally neglected by her and lowkey keeping up with the streams of a huge Classic like MUSIC really shows the song is THAT bitch. Underrated.

One day she'll look to American Pie the same way she recently did to American Life, don't worry!!!

5 hours ago, Andreo said:

Ok but American Pie being always totally neglected by her and lowkey keeping up with the streams of a huge Classic like MUSIC really shows the song is THAT bitch. Underrated.

100%! The only people who don't like it are snobs rock purists and Madonna herself. It's a great track with beautiful vocals and an inspired edit of the original.