RQ: MDNA Tour (dress) rehearsals

MCL_1993

Hey, I am looking for the rehearsal material of the MDNA Tour. I remember 10 years ago videos of the rehearsals at the Ramat Gan stadium leaked with Madonna and a stand-in rehearsing the show in sereval run-throughs. Unfortunately, the videos aren't available anymore. Can someone please share the videos? Maybe someone also has audios of rehearsals from other days except the 29th? I would be very grateful! I also heard a rumour that a soundboard is making the rounds but I doubt that.

Thank you!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Hey @Frank IDK how to get a better hold of you without making a fuss on the front page. I need to ask for some help. Thank you!

It's about the ITG Pro shot/Have some more DVD.

I have been trying to do a deep dive into the Hard Candy era and I need a little help from you because I am trying to find some lost media.

IIRC, Fighter has created a very elaborate edit of the SST and called it 'Have some more' and I remember so distinctly that he incorporated the pro shot of ITG from London. Apparently, a very long (2 Minute?) video has leaked but not through enough traders that other collectors got their hands on it. Do you still have it? Does it have a soundboard audio along with it? What do you want for it? I am sorry if this is too blunt but I would love to have that video.

Thank you!! 😘

Edited by MCL_1993 (see edit history)

• 1 month later...
On 5/16/2022 at 2:38 PM, MCL_1993 said:

Hey, I am looking for the rehearsal material of the MDNA Tour. I remember 10 years ago videos of the rehearsals at the Ramat Gan stadium leaked with Madonna and a stand-in rehearsing the show in sereval run-throughs. Unfortunately, the videos aren't available anymore. Can someone please share the videos? Maybe someone also has audios of rehearsals from other days except the 29th? I would be very grateful! I also heard a rumour that a soundboard is making the rounds but I doubt that.

Thank you!

@Frank pls send this to me, thank u!

• 7 months later...