NEW 'EROTICA" TAPE ON EBAY

Certified Fuck Up

3 hours ago, MartineX said:

Give it to me! What is LOC tape?

Library of Congress -  initially long before anything was shared, a famous record collector reporter had listened to the 'rain tapes' and the original shep Bedtime Stories demo's via tapes submitted to the LOC - presumably for registration for copyright.

On 1/2/2024 at 10:28 PM, Shoful said:

Why is this being resurrected without it being posted:Madonna041:

Not just this topic. In general, this end of the year has been quite "dead" in terms of leaks or unreleased musical material if we compare it to previous years. We couldn't even get a special video of Madonna wishing us a happy new year at the end. I can't imagine how busy Madonna's life must be so that she couldn't have a few free minutes to make a video with an end-of-year message for all those millions of people who love her. Videos should not be dedicated only to when we buy and sell out tickets to her shows.

Anyway, maybe by the end of this year 2024 things will be different and we will have a more communicative Madonna with her fans or some collector fan who does not lack empathy and decides to share some unpublished material with all those millions of Madonna fans that are scattered throughout the world. It is not for nothing that they say that the feeling of well-being that comes from sharing something with others is something incomparable.

2 hours ago, chaosmen1984mk said:

Not just this topic. In general, this end of the year has been quite "dead" in terms of leaks or unreleased musical material if we compare it to previous years. We couldn't even get a special video of Madonna wishing us a happy new year at the end. I can't imagine how busy Madonna's life must be so that she couldn't have a few free minutes to make a video with an end-of-year message for all those millions of people who love her. Videos should not be dedicated only to when we buy and sell out tickets to her shows.

Anyway, maybe by the end of this year 2024 things will be different and we will have a more communicative Madonna with her fans or some collector fan who does not lack empathy and decides to share some unpublished material with all those millions of Madonna fans that are scattered throughout the world. It is not for nothing that they say that the feeling of well-being that comes from sharing something with others is something incomparable.

Yes, how inconsiderate of her to take a couple weeks off from a grueling tour and avoid social media to not please your need to wish you a "Happy New Year" .  I mean; when has she really done this? Never do I recall her taking the time to make a "special video" to wish fans a "Happy New Year".  Not to say she hasn't in the past, posted something that was celebrating the new year, but never have I expected her to just post something "special" as you are criticizing her for, right here and now. How dare she take some time away from everything and spend the holidays and vacation with her family.  You seem to think people owe you something here. She nor any fans/collector "lack empathy" just because they aren't providing you with some "unpublished" release/leak.  If you're so bothered by it all, why don't you share something rather than creating another shady post, criticizing her and her fan base for not providing you with something unreleased! :OML:

I wonder if there's more LAP fake promo CDs or from the American Life era with unreleased edits fake or not 

Main thing is I want these mixes and if ANYONE has unreleased Promo CD'S of the era American Life with edits or versions of songs you believe have not been released please share the picture of them if you would like I dont even care about the rip if it's shared I just want a FULL list of American Life official remixes and unreleased remixes

3 hours ago, McDonna said:

Yes, how inconsiderate of her to take a couple weeks off from a grueling tour and avoid social media to not please your need to wish you a "Happy New Year" .  I mean; when has she really done this? Never do I recall her taking the time to make a "special video" to wish fans a "Happy New Year".  Not to say she hasn't in the past, posted something that was celebrating the new year, but never have I expected her to just post something "special" as you are criticizing her for, right here and now. How dare she take some time away from everything and spend the holidays and vacation with her family.  You seem to think people owe you something here. She nor any fans/collector "lack empathy" just because they aren't providing you with some "unpublished" release/leak.  If you're so bothered by it all, why don't you share something rather than creating another shady post, criticizing her and her fan base for not providing you with something unreleased! :OML:

That's why I said I would like Madonna to be more communicative with her fans. Madonna never has been. I don't remember any photographs or videos of her hugging or interacting personally with a fan. But time changes people and over the years we have seen many things that have changed in Madonna's personality. However, this distant attitude towards her fans has remained unbreakable despite the years, unlike other artists like Christina Aguilera or Lady Gaga whose fans are luckier than us in that sense.

And as a fan I don't ask for anything out of the ordinary. How long would it take you to make a short 30 second Tik Tok video? You make my message seem too aggressive and demanding when it is just the feeling of a fan who would like things to be different. Especially after certain unfortunate events that would lead other people to rethink their way of seeing life and its flaws.

3 hours ago, Would You Like To Try said:

Honestly it's their tape and property if they want to share that's good if they don't want that's their decision and still good!

It is true, however it does not seem entirely right to me that someone says that they have unpublished material coveted by many fans and years go by and they never share even a few seconds of said material. Even more so when you say it in a place where fans from all over the world gather, because it is inevitable that expectations and false hopes will form on the part of many of us. I think there is a big difference between a collector and a fan collector. That's the difference.

It's like someone saying they have the cure for Alzheimer's and never revealing it. Imagine how many people would be eager to know and would ask this person to reveal the cure. In any case, if you have it, don't say it and you will look better and there would no longer be these requests that sometimes sound like demands but that can be understood due to fanaticism.