The Celebration Tour (No Spoilers)

Shoful

1 hour ago, PM3962 said:

Maybe because French did see half of the Madame X shows. They are scaring. And Madonna is scaring us. No need. She's playing. But here a ticket is 1000 euros so better go on WITHOUT showing her problems.

The tickets in Europe are a lot cheaper than the US or UK.

If she is rehearsing in South London it might be in Woolwich works or One Cartridge Place that has recently being vacated by Punchdrunk. It's a good location near the city airport and has lots of new commodities and housing near by. And it's far enough from the sound and attention of central London. Lots of places to eat and relax.

1 minute ago, deathproof said:

Because at some point she will need to move the rehearsals to the UK to prepare for opening night. But that’s not until after October 1st. Madonna is still in NY

Also because she was photographed on a flight from NYC to London last week. But deathproof is right - she's back in NYC.

2 hours ago, deathproof said:

Because at some point she will need to move the rehearsals to the UK to prepare for opening night. But that’s not until after October 1st. Madonna is still in NY

Yeah, I knew that the final rehearsals will take place there. But the rumors that she's currently in London took me by surprise.

10 hours ago, PM3962 said:

Maybe because French did see half of the Madame X shows. They are scaring. And Madonna is scaring us. No need. She's playing. But here a ticket is 1000 euros so better go on WITHOUT showing her problems.

Oh mon cher are you in the very select team of longtime M fans who planned to attend the very final concert of MXT as a way to witness the farewell to tour but this was cancelled by COVID protective measures?

Anyway I would never attend this particular tour, nor if she came to Theatro Municipal to perform at it as she pretendingly teased at some interview to my local press (before comes the zealot police of facts, I know she didn't quote Theatro Municipal by actual name, instead she spoke about some "theater venue," but this one would be the most suitable one in my hometown.) Only if she did Faz Gostoso instead of Come Alive, but neither her injuries would never allow her to showcase this song in full glory.

7 minutes ago, scallywally said:

I cant confirm where M is for the week in London incase I type the wrong place and cant be bothered with tantrums. But shes got a full run through the night before the opening at the O2. Im 99% sure unless ive been given false info. 

it makes perfect sense for her to do at least a few rehearsals in London... she's not going to fly from NY and perform the first show recovering from a jet lag. She will surely do a full dress rehearsal at the O2

Yeah,  agreed well Id look up another place before the night before show for a week that were looked at. One was called the copperbox but I dont know which is actually booked and dont want to stir shit up Because its probably bollox I dont know wheres booked and I dont want to get dragged into it. Probably fan speculation. 

I wouldve thought Wembley but not looked at whats on but heard of places Ive never heard of.  Well soon find out no no point arguing, Who knows. 

26 minutes ago, Honey Little said:

Is the tour going to South America or Australia? 

I guess she doesn’t care about Asia as they are no longer markets for her judging from the picture disc sales there.

I think the Rebel Heart Tour made a lot of money in Asia.

If she's going to add anything it'll be South America.

10 hours ago, Anapausis said:

Oh mon cher are you in the very select team of longtime M fans who planned to attend the very final concert of MXT as a way to witness the farewell to tour but this was cancelled by COVID protective measures?

Anyway I would never attend this particular tour, nor if she came to Theatro Municipal to perform at it as she pretendingly teased at some interview to my local press (before comes the zealot police of facts, I know she didn't quote Theatro Municipal by actual name, instead she spoke about some "theater venue," but this one would be the most suitable one in my hometown.) Only if she did Faz Gostoso instead of Come Alive, but neither her injuries would never allow her to showcase this song in full glory.

There were a few half shows before the Covid measures. 

Just now, Blue Jean said:

There were actually shows cancelled also. I know because one of my shows was cancelled.

Not that any of this has anything to do with the Celebration Tour.

Exactly, my friend!!! What's past is past, got it, @PM3962 mon cher ami??? Why don't you just wait and see the thing actually happening instead of suffering by anticipation? I know by experience the weight of that by getting some somatized diseases due to anxiety disorder - some of them impossible to be healed... If I had someone whom I could trust in who really convinced me of this very truth back in the day...

• RUADJAI changed the title to The Celebration Tour (No Spoilers)
  • RUADJAI unfeatured this topic
  • meeshell featured this topic