The Celebration Tour (No Spoilers)

Shoful

Hello,
this thread was launched on January 5th and i noticed it today only, after Madonna.com emailed me the announcement of this tour.
I've already figured out more or less how to buy tickets for the Milan concert, but i'd like to know if there is any italian user who already has the Mediolanum Forum map available with the subdivision of the price ranges...please :-)

1 hour ago, chanmanfaii said:

Can't believe the tour have not any asia leg...

Actually Macau (7,446 audiences, $8,265,771) & Japan (37706 audiences, $9,609,418) were two highest ticket-grossed cities record of Rebel Heart Tour. Asia Fans still keeping high interested for Madonna.

Do not lose hope friend, Latin America, Asia and Oceania will be added soon!!! :pray:

14 minutes ago, sara94 said:

See thats what i mean. Her reputation on social media doesn't mirror her real reputation by the masses. 

Yep.  People don't realize that social media (especially the vocal haters) doesn't represent real life at all.  People who don't have an issue are less inclined to post about it or express an opinion.

OMG I got opening night in Vancouver, plus first night at Madison Square Garden. I really wanted the VIP with backstage tour, as a once in a lifetime experience, but there were none left, so we have section F, second row, which sounds great!

I am going to try to snag another few tickets once the public sale happens. Overall the experience was not as bad as I expected.

Now need to figure out what I am doing in Europe..... might need to slow down on the spending, my goodness!

29 minutes ago, Robertthenurse said:

So, my poor boyfriend. I had him signed into ticketmaster at work. I literally had to leave my workplace to handle this pre-sale, as I attempted to "get in line as well" Ticketmaster app sucks, and I got kicked off. 

Long story short we got Iconic Tickets to her Toronto show. 2000$ Later...phew.

Screenshot_20230117_125739_Gallery.jpg

how did you get this ticket? it's not an option for me in the VIP list. not that I would spend 2000$ I'm having a hard enough time convincing my husband to come with me as it is with a regular ticket. 

51 minutes ago, Mlvcfan said:

So far the pre-sale tickets for Boston are mediocre at best. I would hate to spend my money now and have nothing left then have great tickets be available in a few days. Happened to me before and it's not a great feeling 

Why does your post take up half the page? 

4 minutes ago, TOpher said:

how did you get this ticket? it's not an option for me in the VIP list. not that I would spend 2000$ I'm having a hard enough time convincing my husband to come with me as it is with a regular ticket. 

No idea. It kept saying sold out and didn't give him the option. We almost had to settle for section 118 or 119 but I guess after refreshing he was able to get those tickets.

22 minutes ago, Riccardo1975 said:

Hello,
this thread was launched on January 5th and i noticed it today only, after Madonna.com emailed me the announcement of this tour.
I've already figured out more or less how to buy tickets for the Milan concert, but i'd like to know if there is any italian user who already has the Mediolanum Forum map available with the subdivision of the price ranges...please :-)

No prices for that show yet! These are the spanish prices, wich are likely going to be similar:

PL1 GRADA: 300€ + 40€ gastos
PL2 PISTA A: 250€ + 33,50€ gastos
PL3 PISTA B: 200€ + 26,50€ gastos
PL3 GRADA: 200€ + 26,50€ gastos
PL4 GRADA: 120€ + 16,00€ gastos
PL5 GRADA: 75€ + 10,00€ gastos
PL6 GRADA: 40€ + 5,50€ gastos

Paquetes VIP

The Immaculate VIP Package (PL1 GRADA): 900€ + 120€ gastos
Iconic VIP Package (PL2 PITS): 600€ + 80€ gastos
You Can Dance Premium Package (PL1 GRADA): 450€ + 60€ gastos
Where’s The Party Premium Package (PL3 GRADA): 300€ + 40€ gastos
Gold Circle Early Entry Package (PL2 PISTA A): 400€ + 53€ gastos

10 minutes ago, BeepBeepBitchMove said:

I had the ICONIC PIT for Toronto in my cart 5 times and each time lost it when I clicked to buy. It was sooooo stressful. Every time you refreshed different blocks would come up then disappear. Gonna try the AMEX presale tomorrow and hope I have better luck. 

me too! Ticketmaster seems glitchy. losing tickets clicked on. how does Amex presale work? do you have to sign in with your card? I tried buying tickets for Paolo Nutini with the Amex presale but I couldn't figure out how to log in into the presale. had to use the Spotify presale which actually turned out better.

• RUADJAI changed the title to The Celebration Tour (No Spoilers)
  • Enrico locked this topic
  • Jackie unlocked this topic
  • RUADJAI unfeatured this topic
  • meeshell featured this topic