The Celebration Tour (No Spoilers)

Shoful

15 hours ago, sara94 said:

I personally don't really care if she's dancing or not. Hell, she could be sitting there and do a powerpoint presentation about her career and sing along to her greatest hits and you would still see me crying & cheering like a kid who just received her favorite gift.

I just don't want her to be exhausted and feel pressured. 

Same here. I was really crushed when she had to cancel Lisbon show because of the knee injury. Honestly I would't have minded if she was just sitting on the stage or even in the audience and singing. 

It really is mad that she's not doing Stadiums. Of all the tours she'd ever done an actual greatest hits tour from the biggest female artist of all time. Her hits would fill the space in the stadium that songs from her last 15 years wouldnt. 

Seems odd. Arenas are a better experience in many ways but one big Wembley Stadium of her hits would be such a nice closing full circle moment for me at least.

14 minutes ago, steady75 said:

It really is mad that she's not doing Stadiums. Of all the tours she'd ever done an actual greatest hits tour from the biggest female artist of all time. Her hits would fill the space in the stadium that songs from her last 15 years wouldnt. 

Seems odd. Arenas are a better experience in many ways but one big Wembley Stadium of her hits would be such a nice closing full circle moment for me at least.

I imagine they'll wrap it up with a lap of honour doing a short Chromatica-style stadium run in Europe and the US in '24, maybe in non visited cities like Madrid, Rome etc, perhaps with Glastonbury as the kick-off. Then she can go and make her movie for 2 years.

1 minute ago, Bjonkers said:

I imagine they'll wrap it up with a lap of honour doing a short Chromatica-style stadium run in Europe and the US in '24, maybe in non visited cities like Madrid, Rome etc, perhaps with Glastonbury as the kick-off. Then she can go and make her movie for 2 years.

There is no movie

11 minutes ago, Bjonkers said:

continents and other parts of the world. I wonder when the artists are going to start touring in South America, Asia and Australia. I live in Asia and I am traveling to Europe only to see Madonna, she's worth it, but it'd be wonderful if she came here, instead of doing 6 shows in one city duh 

3 hours ago, MattyMads said:

Sticky & Sweet, MDNA and RH were 80+ shows she will be fine, she's in her 60s not her 90 it comes across sometimes on here that she is decrepit, whther people realise it but some fans here can seem really ageist 

Totally. Tina Turner did over 80 dates on her very last tour, a lot of them back to back, and she was 69 at the time. :)

3 minutes ago, confessed said:

continents and other parts of the world. I wonder when the artists are going to start touring in South America, Asia and Australia. I live in Asia and I am traveling to Europe only to see Madonna, she's worth it, but it'd be wonderful to see her here again, instead of doing 6 shows in one city duh 

Obviously she's doing Latin America next as has been widely reported, and probably Asia/Oz in the Spring. I was referring to a second lap of outdoors which is what we are discussing. Duh.

2 minutes ago, andifeel said:

Glasto 2024 is a fallow year according to the organisers

Wow id be shocked if it is. This will only be the second festival since 2019. The pandemic meant the ground was fallow for three years. 

Ive been going since 2003 and I don't remember such a short run before a rest. it's usually every 5 years and after losing out on loads of money 2020 - 2021 i'm sure theyre not planning on keeping the ground cold. Mad

Just now, wtg1987 said:

I’m starting to think that it’s not fans initially buying these now just the scalpers which really pisses me off - tried again this morning to get London 02 show and no sale yet again - guess I’ll have to try and get one nearer the time 😮💨

There are absolutely loads available right now on ticket master. 

• RUADJAI changed the title to The Celebration Tour (No Spoilers)
  • Enrico locked this topic
  • Jackie unlocked this topic
  • RUADJAI unfeatured this topic
  • meeshell featured this topic