Merch Pics

blondebenji

9 minutes ago, Honey Little said:

You could do the same with the Tshirts and everything else. Even make your own tour book. 

I used to print/design my own tshirts like 10 years ago then I stopped because I wasn’t interested anymore. However tour books are quite hard to make especially if you want to make something high quality.

3 minutes ago, MikeyK said:

Thanks everyone lol. Maybe I’ll just see if I can try one on between now and the show. 🤪

I once bought a bomber jacket some years ago, I think from Top Shop, and it was SNUG for its size. I just don’t trust anything unless I can try it on. 

It also depends on how tall you are, if you have wide shoulders etc. I’m wearing a bomber now and it’s an M and it fits of course, but with some bigger things under (like a sweater etc) it change the fit. 

6 minutes ago, cosmic_system said:

It also depends on how tall you are, if you have wide shoulders etc. I’m wearing a bomber now and it’s an M and it fits of course, but with some bigger things under (like a sweater etc) it change the fit. 

Yeah. I think I might go w/large. I’m slightly thinner than that guy in the video, and I would like it to be a little roomy.

I just didn’t want to end up looking like a kid wearing his dad‘s jacket if they were really bigger for their size.

2 minutes ago, MikeyK said:

Yeah. I think I might go w/large. I’m slightly thinner than that guy in the video, and I would like it to be a little roomy.

I just didn’t want to end up looking like a kid wearing his dad‘s jacket if they were really bigger for their size.

Like her?😂IMG_8257.thumb.jpeg.c5e082a002717ff8afd2e8923c658214.jpeg

4 minutes ago, cosmic_system said:

Like her?😂IMG_8257.thumb.jpeg.c5e082a002717ff8afd2e8923c658214.jpeg

Omg, earlier this year I ordered a zip up hoodie from the online merch shop for Siouxsie’s tour. Those run BIG, and I wish I knew ahead of time bc I ordered a large and it goes almost past my butt. Legit looks like her orange one here. 🤣 And I’m 5’10; it’s not like I’m short. 

1 hour ago, MikeyK said:

Omg, earlier this year I ordered a zip up hoodie from the online merch shop for Siouxsie’s tour. Those run BIG, and I wish I knew ahead of time bc I ordered a large and it goes almost past my butt. Legit looks like her orange one here. 🤣 And I’m 5’10; it’s not like I’m short. 

Still better than my Rebel Heart Tour one. I bought an M and it the sleeves are too long but it’s like a crop top, too short! 😂

Can anyone who got the BAT bomber describe how it fits? For its size would you say it’s about right, or maybe more roomy, a bit snug, etc?
I want to get one but I fluctuate between medium and large depending on the garment.

I got a medium. IMO it runs short length wise and has longer arms but its super comfy and high quality. Love it!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk