Merch Pics

blondebenji

17 hours ago, Honey Little said:

I haven’t either at Madonna concerts. I find them to be mostly old grey-haired lesbians that go in groups. And I generally get along with younger straight or bi men. And that’s not really the demographic. 

What do you identify as? (for context of your assessment of M's audience)

1 hour ago, Dazedmadonna said:

It’s a fake book made by a fan lol. It has been going around for weeks

Oh wow. I assumed that it was a photo they took and not something they found and shared that was fake. Interesting.

On 1/13/2024 at 3:54 AM, Kween said:

Managed to snag a decently priced size M BA bomber jacket on eBay - I  always wear a size Small. Is it going to be massive? It was the only option I could find and I was desperate!

Congrats on snagging one!

As far as sizing, I've seen different people have very different opinions/thoughts on it. The official size chart is here. From my own experience, it's likely going to be fairly big/oversized. Exactly how oversized is going to depend on your torso length, arm length, and overall build. And whether you're happy with the fit is always going to be down to personal preference anyway. I do hope you're happy with it - it's a great jacket.

Edited by honestlyhlf (see edit history)

4 hours ago, honestlyhlf said:

Congrats on snagging one!

As far as sizing, I've seen different people have very different opinions/thoughts on it. The official size chart is here. From my own experience, it's likely going to be fairly big/oversized. Exactly how oversized is going to depend on your torso length, arm length, and overall build. And whether you're happy with the fit is always going to be down to personal preference anyway. I do hope you're happy with it - it's a great jacket.

Thank you so much! I’m on the shorter side and thinner so probably going to be really big, might splurge on a Small and sell the Medium to a fan!

If anyone needs a Medium BA jacket, lemme know! Lol