Merch Pics

blondebenji

39 minutes ago, RUADJAI said:

I just left the merch shop. I took a few pics for y'all. I feel like some of these things might be new. I didn't take a picture of everything. I forgot to take a pic of the lithographs. I got caught up trying to figure out if there was more than one pic in the package cuz you could only see the first one which was a True Blue black and white shot. So I have no idea what the other 3 photos are. 

I picked up the Waiting shirt in the fishnets cuz I dont think Ive seen that one for sale before. I also dont think that Water Color Music one has been released yet either. Or the Celebration Tour Hung Up one. 

There were some colorful characters (fans)  there. 😆

https://imgur.com/a/DVJwdH1  

PLCM7Fc.jpg

Amazing photos!!  :Madonna012:

The red poster was super popular in Montreal on sat. Ended up getting one myself. :D

1 hour ago, RUADJAI said:

I just left the merch shop. I took a few pics for y'all. I feel like some of these things might be new. I didn't take a picture of everything. I forgot to take a pic of the lithographs. I got caught up trying to figure out if there was more than one pic in the package cuz you could only see the first one which was a True Blue black and white shot. So I have no idea what the other 3 photos are. 

I picked up the Waiting shirt in the fishnets cuz I dont think Ive seen that one for sale before. I also dont think that Water Color Music one has been released yet either. Or the Celebration Tour Hung Up one. 

There were some colorful characters (fans)  there. 😆

https://imgur.com/a/DVJwdH1  

NNDdx8i.jpg

R9iQX2v.jpg 

EAH3dAB.jpg

D5Y8BQ1.jpg

1Y8seDS.jpg

PLCM7Fc.jpg

Vf7VB4h.jpg

86ssfs7.jpg

ctdADAa.jpg

Beautiful photos! Thank you!!