Merch Pics

blondebenji

Can someone please tell me the fit of the Small  Blond Ambition white t-shirt comprare to an M? The M (my usual size) is sold out on the uk store and I refuse to pay import feees from the USA store. I bought an L of the Erotica one at the Milan show because I wanted something more over and..I sold it because it was too long and big. 

16 hours ago, Scottyx said:

Still need 1 set of buttons and the pens. i hope they keep showing up at venues to bring the price down from the eBay lunatic resellers

do you know how much they're selling the pens for at the venue? 

1 hour ago, WokeUpInMedellin said:

They are. My friend's boyfriend works for the company that designed/is making the pens and he told me Madonna's team asked for more because they were a hit.

Sweet! Do you know how much they were selling them for? I'm hoping they're back before my friends show in cleveland or LA so i can get him cash xoxo

Now available from the UK Madonna store but be quick!

The Celebration Tour Limited Edition Rosary

Here’s your chance to own a rare piece of Madonna tour history! For her Celebration Tour, Madonna had a high-end handmade rosary designed and produced using platted gold, silver or bronze, each variation being engraved with the name of each city the tour is to visit.

Only 10 rosaries were created for each city, Bob The Drag Queen throwing one of them in the crowd every night, right before Madonna hit the stage.

Pick your favorite city and finish before it’s gone forever!

Price: £120.00

https://shopuk.madonna.com

#madonnacelebrationtour

Screenshot 2024-02-03 072037.png