Bacterial Infection Thread

deathproof

1 minute ago, tscott said:

Other than Madonna has commented that her younger children aren't allowed to be on social media or have mobile devices.  That accounts been around for several years now. 

I always thought that account pulled images and such from other accounts that are close to Madonna.  Though, I agree some of the pics that show up there of the twins surprise me as I'm not sure where they are coming from.  It's very much possible someone in her her inner circle (without Madonna's permission) posting on this account.  Though, I'd think Madonna would be able to find out and have tha account closed?

Yeah that’s what makes us wonder. 

2 minutes ago, Pedro Beltran said:

Do you think a fake account turned real as they had seen the light and become legit? 🤷🏻‍♂️

Anyway fake or real the source changes but the message conveys exactly what we know so far 

I meant that if that's a real account we have new info about her (even if it's the same "she's fine!") and if it's fake... we don't.

2 minutes ago, Pedro Beltran said:

Do you think a fake account turned real as they had seen the light and become legit? 🤷🏻‍♂️

Anyway fake or real the source changes but the message conveys exactly what we know so far 

Exactly.  It's a very general and vague post.  Anyone of us could have figured that the twins are attending to Madonna while she is sick and in bed. 

That account has been kinda unclear, between fake and real (i know it doesn't make sense right ?!). The thing is that they used to post pics of the twins that hadn't been posted before... Don't you think it could be a kind of twins/under Madonna's control account ? Like they're too young to have their own account but they are very modern and loves to take themselves for older girls (with Make up and everything as often on M's stories) she decided to let them have a common account but that's mama who manages it !?

As for the older pic, Madonna wouldn't make any new pic currently i guess. I don't know, the choice of the pic ,the caption, all seems very Estere and Stella...

Anyway there's something about that account. It's been around for years but never tried to force anything, never make anything to get really noticed and never put down people's throats that they're the real deal... I really wouldn't be surprise it's indeed the twins account managed by Mambo... Anyway, they're always posting videos and pics of them on Madonna's account, so that's only logical mama make them an account as she cannot post them all the time on her proffesional account.

7 minutes ago, Prayer said:

The twins account is fake, as explained here:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CuP8z3OPX6U/

Please watch what you share before sharing and if you're not sure don't share it. The last thing we need now is fake info and confusion.

:heart:

Sorry! I was confused when I saw that the account was following M... I thought it was M following the account...

That what happens when we are fishing for updates... Sorry again! 😞

11 minutes ago, Prayer said:

Please watch what you share before sharing and if you're not sure don't share it. The last thing we need now is fake info and confusion.

Can we do a mass report? I’m still baffled after all these yrs that the account is still up and running 

1 minute ago, deathproof said:

Can we do a mass report? I’m still baffled after all these yrs that the account is still up and running 

same, I don't follow it, but they do seem to post pics not publicly available so just assumed it was connected to M (never thought it was the twins though).

23 minutes ago, Prayer said:

That pic is soooo old… any real M fan would know this. 

20 minutes ago, danielsevilla said:

Sorry! I was confused when I saw that the account was following M... I thought it was M following the account...

That what happens when we are fishing for updates... Sorry again! 😞

It’s not your fault dear everyone thought it was real (except me of course 😉😉🤣🤣) 🙏🏼❤️

Just now, danielsevilla said:

I know it is an old pic, but they could still use it for a post. Or do you use only recent pictures for your posts?

No need to say who is a real fan and who is not... we are all REAL fans concerned about her 💕

I didn’t mean it in bad way… 🙌🏼 I was referring to the people who runs that account. Fake attention seekers. I hope that account gets deleted soon!

1 hour ago, danielsevilla said:

From the twins IG 💕

Edit: Fake account 😞

A5FB6F27-92B3-4E50-93FE-56588A79807B.jpeg

:suffer:What a pity that it was false news because I had already been excited when I saw the photograph and believed that it was from a real account.

In my case, I had never seen that photo. I am a very busy person who does not have time to enter social networks or be in 3 or 4 Madonna forums at the same time, like others. This forum is my only source of information and which I enter after leaving work, which does not allow me to use cell phones for security reasons.

these last few days especially have been very intense: before entering the forum I always wonder if I will finally see a topic titled: "Madonna releases a video thanking her fans for the concern" or "Madonna reappears in public looking fully recovered". That is why I understand the confusion that this false account of the twins produced, because I would have done the same thing by letting myself be carried away by emotion.:pray::pray::pray:

1 hour ago, Pedro Beltran said:

It’s not your fault dear everyone thought it was real (except me of course 😉😉🤣🤣) 🙏🏼❤️

No, not everyone!  I never believed it was an official account of the girls or associated officially with Madonna.  I think many other fans knew it wasn't an official account associated with Madonna. But I don't fault some for believing it was.  With the world today a lot of parents (whether they are aware of it or not) have children that have social media accounts. Some of those children are not legally the age they are supposed to have an account. Then there are some parents who start accounts for their kids, run by them or monitored by them.

Personally, I knew it wasn't an account officially by Madonna or her children.  She's been very clear that she doesn't allow her children to have mobile devices and/or social media accounts.  Ask yourself why you don't see any official account for David or Mercy?  If they have one, it's private at this point, but I think most fans would be aware of it already.

4 hours ago, tscott said:

Other than Madonna has commented in the past that her younger children aren't allowed to be on social media or have mobile devices.  That account has been around for several years now. 

I always thought that account pulled images and such from other accounts that are close to Madonna.  Though, I agree some of the pics that show up there of the twins surprise me as I'm not sure where they are coming from?  It's very much possible someone in her her inner circle (without Madonna's permission) posting on this account.  Though, I'd think Madonna would have the means to find out who's behind it and have the account closed?

That would be disturbing if true

10 minutes ago, Blue Jean said:

That would be disturbing if true

You'd think. But some fans have a narrative that she's exploiting her children.   Yet, all her adult children as well as David and Mercy who are on the cusp of adulthood have rarely had much exposure from Madonna.  I will agree she has shown a lot more of David and the two girls, but it's obviously more done regarding their own permission.  Other than that it's just a being a "proud mother". 

• RUADJAI changed the title to Bacterial Infection Thread
  • Jackie locked this topic
  • Jackie unlocked this topic
  • RUADJAI unfeatured this topic