Bacterial Infection Thread

deathproof

7 minutes ago, Redha DBL said:

What is that ?! Who is this guy ? Wasn't Jean Paul Gaultier supposed to be the costume designer for the tour ?!

I prefer JPG tbh… from what he stated it seems like he’s the only one involved which is wrong… I’m sure there’re others involved too!

2 minutes ago, Ayham said:

I prefer JPG tbh… from what he stated it seems like he’s the only one involved which is wrong… I’m sure there’re others involved too!

Yeah i don't understand. Gaultier has announced he was the tour coustumes designer and now that guy claims this is him...

Just now, Mlvcfan said:

Do we actually know for sure that she was intubated? Was that from a reliable source or just something someone reported to have happened?

Official statements (in resume)

Guy: "Bacterial infection/She was in ICU"

Rosie: "She's better"

Appart from that all from tabloids of dubitative sources

1 minute ago, Askeroff said:

Love love the Vetements and Guram!

i prefer this to Gaultier :Madonna003:

Gautier designs M's costumes, I'm sure there are several other designers working on dancers, band etc.

Everyone takes everything so damn literally around here. Y'all have NO CHILL.

8 minutes ago, Redha DBL said:

Can't read without an account. Can you tell me what it says ? I don't get it, it was Jean Paul Gaultier who was making the costumes and suddendly it's this designer...

‘Of all the many Madonna-related posts that have appeared on social media since it was revealed that the artist had been taken ill and forced to postpone her “Celebration” tour, one in particular stood out — not just because of what it said, but because of what it showed.

It was “M” herself, sitting conspiratorially at home with a pale bearded man — the designer Guram Gvasalia of Vetements, the subversively indie brand that upended fashion in 2014 by elevating the anti-glamorous. Mr. Gvasalia, it turned out, had been secretly working with her for the last five months on the looks for “Celebration.”

“Designing your costumes was such a privilege and honor,” he wrote next to the picture, adding, “now I understand why you are who you are. You are a fighter, you are an icon, you are THE QUEEN.”

If the timing seemed a little self-interested — new dates for the tour have not yet been announced — one thing was clear: Three decades after Madonna transformed the fortunes of another designer, Jean Paul Gaultier, via her “Blond Ambition” tour, the blockbuster that made Mr. Gaultier’s cone bras into a symbol of sexual rebellion and his name forever a part of pop culture history, Mr. Gvasalia is hoping that even the appearance of her imprimatur may do the same for him...’

• RUADJAI changed the title to Bacterial Infection Thread
  • Jackie locked this topic
  • Jackie unlocked this topic
  • RUADJAI unfeatured this topic