Madonna’s BEST interview?

Ayham

Let's not forget her HORNY phase during Fall 1998:

This was SO funny and she was so into him, so cute to see her there:

Mama was letting go a little bit of all the early Mother Earth "ROL" album promo (and probably Andy Bird too by then?) and feeling herself and having fun again.

I wouldn't say it's her best interview, but the one she did with Luciano Huck for MDNA Tour in the bathroom was very relaxed, particular:

https://globoplay.globo.com/v/2258773/

Kind of a Truth or Dare sequence, with Rocco and the chef.

And I love the cassette player that she was still using while writing the biopic!

44 minutes ago, Enrico said:

I wouldn't say it's her best interview, but the one she did with Luciano Huck for MDNA Tour in the bathroom was very relaxed, particular:

And I love the cassette player that she was still using while writing the biopic!

I love this one!

47 minutes ago, Enrico said:

Yes. I haven’t seen it since 2012. It was magnificent.

19 minutes ago, Prayer said:

She completely wins her over! I like her too.

Me too. I like how nervous and respectful she was. Most of M's interviewers are always so judgemental and robotic. 

Fun fact, she's a famous german actress. She played the secretary in Love Actually and had a small role in Resident Evil. She was also Daniel Craigs GF for a long time

today's pop world functions differently. it is much more controlled, artists, even the controversial ones do not really sit down for almost an hours and explain, defend themselves or charm the audience. they can control things better via their own channels, insta, tik tok, or whatever. madonna had to do all of that hard work on tv, for years and years.

that's why her interviews are a crucial part of her legacy.

i would wish there will be a documentary at one point, telling her story just by using her own statements.

basically, i've done a small version of that myself. i'm an artist and one of my early works is dealing with this. i can easily share if someone is interested.

but basically, one could do a feature length documentary, just letting her speak and answer questions through 40 years of a music carreer.

1 hour ago, MDNA22 said:

Her face when the interviewer says she has 'triained the world to associate madonna and sex' lol 

I like the fact the she was dared though all the interview LOL she gets better when she has to face criticism and explain things and contradictions. It´s boring when they are playing easy and lovely. 

I feel she was much more interesting, deep and thoughtful than all the things she says from Madame x till the start of this year.

26 minutes ago, zapasowe1 said:

What about non-video interviews?

the 1994 Details interview is superb, slow, revealing. 

Full text: https://fancommunity.madonna.com/blogs/entry/21259-details-december-1994/

image.png.2acc5cd816cd34fa7385efc16a9295fa.png

I hated the interviewer, cause he upset her and didn’t even know it.  I’ll read it again this time and maybe I’ll see it in a different light. Thanks for sharing.