#MadonnaAppreciationMonth

societysboy

17 minutes ago, wtg1987 said:

im coming up to being a fan for 36 years - fuck i feel old now ! love you M xx

spotlight3.jpg

This shot is everything.  I remember when first seeing it on the '87 Rolling Stone magazine cover.  I was floored.  She looks so stunning.  This and the one from 1989 with her LAP brunette hair are my favorite covers. 

4 minutes ago, tscott said:

This shot is everything.  I remember when first seeing it on the '87 Rolling Stone magazine cover.  I was floored.  She looks so stunning.  This and the one from 1989 with her LAP brunette hair are my favorite covers. 

Fun fact:I associate this pic more with You Can Dance instead of True Blie

4 minutes ago, Would You Like To Try said:

Fun fact:I associate this pic more with You Can Dance instead of True Blie

I can see that. I associate it more to the WTG tour or even La Isla Bonita single cover since that is about when I first saw this image or variations of the photo shoot.  I'm sure someone knows exactly when this photo shoot was done, but I'm thinking this was the tail end of '86? 

I'm at work right now deejaying and right now i'm spinning "Vogue". There are two gay guys, around 20yo, and none of them is dancing... I'm like "Am i that old??". I still have a hard time considering some young people, especially gay guys can live without really knowing Madonna. It's an impossible concept in my mind.