Which Madonna songs do you listen to when you're sad or frustrated?

Songs I listen to when I'm sad:

• I Deserve It
  • Falling Free
  • Bad Girl
  • Thief Of Hearts
  • This Used To Be My Playground
  • Time Stood Still
  • Paradise (Not for Me)
  • Gone
  • The Power Of Good-Bye
  • I Deserve It (Dubtronic Fallen Down Remix)
  • Love Spent

Songs I listen to when I'm frustrated:

• Some Girls -> I know many fans hate this song, but I personally love it. It's perfect for being in a grumpy mood.
  • Let It Will Be
  • How High
  • How High (Dubtronic & Sartori Remix)
  • this (just kidding)

I can't think of a time that I listen to her to simply get over a bad/frustrated feeling.  I just play her when I'm in the mood or randomly without much thought to it.  She's so part of my life, it's like second nature to listen to her on a whim.  But I can say, listening to her brings me joy, but there is no specific song I think of to simply get me in that mood. Since all her songs bring me joy or happiness.

50 minutes ago, Confessions Lightside said:

When I listen to her songs, I'm already in the mood. The songs help me deal with my feelings

I can understand that. I guess what I was meaning is that I play her in no matter what mood I am. I don't think of playing her to get out of any particular mood.  But it doesn't mean her music doesn't bring me joy when I may be in a bad mood.  I just don't go out of my way to select songs or think of her specifically when I need to get out of some funk.  After all, she's not the only artist I listen to. She's definitely the artist I listen to the most, but again I don't select her or any particular song of hers to take me out of a sad or frustrated mood.

The great thing about M (and that's why she has a huge place in my heart) is that not only do I listen to her songs according to my feelings (sad, frustrated and other more "positive" emotions), but also because I literally relive all her eras (and therefore mine, with very precise moments) by listening to her different albums. It's my way to be in the mood :)

I could elaborate but it won't interest anyone here lol

I my case it depends what is the cause of me being frustrated or sad. For example when I dumped my shitty exboyfriend I listened (and sung) Gang Bang over and over cause I was fuckin' mad! 

My frustration discharger songs are usually the pugnacious ones: Human Nature, American Life, Nobody Knows Me, Bye Bye Baby, Thief of Hearts, Die Another Day, Dark Ballet, God Control, Sorry...

At times when I feel like shit, I often listen to P!nk - she has a lot of sad songs. But when it comes to Madonna, I listen to Gone, Promise to Try, Oh Father, Swim, Nobody's Perfect, Frozen, Live to Tell. Also in sad times involved with love or friendship I listen to Take a Bow, The Power of Good-Bye, I Want You, Bad Girl, Forbidden Love (Bedtime Stories), Waiting, Stay, Love Don't Live Here Anymore, I Know It, Paradise (Not For Me), Has to Be, Veras, Something to Remember.

Whew!

1 hour ago, McDonna said:

I can understand that. I guess what I was meaning is that I play her in no matter what mood I am. I don't think of playing her to get out of any particular mood.  But it doesn't mean her music doesn't bring me joy when I may be in a bad mood.  I just don't go out of my way to select songs or think of her specifically when I need to get out of some funk.  After all, she's not the only artist I listen to. She's definitely the artist I listen to the most, but again I don't select her or any particular song of hers to take me out of a sad or frustrated mood.

Same

When I'm sad: Live To Tell, Bad Girl, Falling Free, You'll See, Paradise (Not For Me)

When I'm angry: Gang Bang, Thief of Hearts

When I'm happy: Where's The Party, Open Your Heart, Burning Up, Express Yourself, Vogue, and MDNA

When I'm normal: The rest of her discography.