Celebration Tour Merch now up on madonna.com stores!

diesel6888

28 minutes ago, McDonna said:

I was 20, and I really have no interest in owning this.  But then, I really am not into owning shirts with artists logos or pics on them.  I do think $250 is a little extreme, but then it's Madonna, so I do see how she and her team see an opportunity in cashing in on this item.  I personally would never wear it, so there is no reason for me to own it.

I'm a collector so it has always been a dream item - eg I had to stop myself paying US $600 for one back in 2016 so US $250 is a good price - also note it is a exact reproduction from the same manufacturer - the prices circa 1991 were high (see the ad below).

There has been a huge positive response to it - I run Madonna Australia with my friend Nicole and we have seen many comments and messages from fans who are also not collectors but have always wanted to own one so they jumped at the chance etc 

And yeah - buy what you love - even I do that :) 

11212742_414162858756819_5400088244356892658_o.thumb.jpg.c6c04f44ec5c9d5d7d71a18f8049749f.jpg

8 minutes ago, GregVsMatt said:

I'm a collector so it has always been a dream item - eg I had to stop myself paying US $600 for one back in 2016 so US $250 is a good price - also note it is a exact reproduction from the same manufacturer - the prices circa 1991 were high (see the ad below).

There has been a huge positive response to it - I run Madonna Australia with my friend Nicole and we have seen many comments and messages from fans who are also not collectors but have always wanted to own one so they jumped at the chance etc 

And yeah - buy what you love - even I do that :) 

11212742_414162858756819_5400088244356892658_o.thumb.jpg.c6c04f44ec5c9d5d7d71a18f8049749f.jpg

I definitely respect your position on this.  I understand the appeal.  I just personally am not interestesd in collecting apparel from most artists, including Madonna. I have bought some apparrel from Madonna in the past, but I never had any interest in wearing it.  This is one of those items which I am not interested in wearing.  But I understand how some fans would love to collect and wear it. While I collect a lot of her stuff, apparel isn't one of them.

3 hours ago, McDonna said:

I definitely respect your position on this.  I understand the appeal.  I just personally am not interestesd in collecting apparel from most artists, including Madonna. I have bought some apparrel from Madonna in the past, but I never had any interest in wearing it.  This is one of those items which I am not interested in wearing.  But I understand how some fans would love to collect and wear it. While I collect a lot of her stuff, apparel isn't one of them.

Yeah there is stuff I don't buy - mostly the side projects like MDNA Skin, Truth or Dare shoes, Gap, H&M, children's books, Material Girl clothing or the D&G sunglasses.

My focus has always been the music (all formats), commercial and promo items related to music, posters, tour merchandise and stuff around her early films, I'm also a bit of an archivist for anything published in Australia especially 80s-90s - and since 2006, I don't buy magazines unless I really want them - I'm actually going to sell a lot of magazines next year and just keep the Australian ones, the 1984-1993 ones and the ones post 1993 that I really like - I have over 120 shirts so maybe I'll get rid of some too 

7 hours ago, McDonna said:

I was 20, and I really have no interest in owning this.  But then, I really am not into owning shirts with artists logos or pics on them.  I do think $250 is a little extreme, but then it's Madonna, so I do see how she and her team see an opportunity in cashing in on this item.  I personally would never wear it, so there is no reason for me to own it.

The price as little to do with Madonna. It’s $50 more expensive than the regular Alpha Industries bomber but then again it has the title on the front and the logo on the back embroidered.

if there’s a piece of merch it’s not overpriced on her website, it’s this. 

https://www.alphaindustries.com/products/mjm21000c1-ma-1-bomber-jacket-heritage-2

2 hours ago, patrice1711 said:

still no email back from US store, to change my size of the jacket, after sending them several times now!!!!!!!...guess they won't change the order then? anyone else did try? :crying:

I wanted to cancel my order and buy it at the UK store (before the latest sold out), they emailed me the other day with this:

Thank you for reaching out to us! 

If you are receiving this message, it is because we are a little behind on getting to your ticket.

We are working diligently to answer all tickets and you should be provided with a resolution very soon.

Thank you again for your patience and understanding.

Sincerely,

Customer Service

If you go to the help center they say they can't change or cancel an order when they received it, unlike the UK store that can do it if it's not shipped. 

6 hours ago, GregVsMatt said:

Yeah there is stuff I don't buy - mostly the side projects like MDNA Skin, Truth or Dare shoes, Gap, H&M, children's books, Material Girl clothing or the D&G sunglasses.

My focus has always been the music (all formats), commercial and promo items related to music, posters, tour merchandise and stuff around her early films, I'm also a bit of an archivist for anything published in Australia especially 80s-90s - and since 2006, I don't buy magazines unless I really want them - I'm actually going to sell a lot of magazines next year and just keep the Australian ones, the 1984-1993 ones and the ones post 1993 that I really like - I have over 120 shirts so maybe I'll get rid of some too 

I did buy the perfumes and the h&m sunglasses I loved them, but they were “lost” after a hookup, that lasted for 18months but the sunglasses just a weekend 🤷‍♂️

I don’t collect any of her stuff. I have commissioned incredible art to an emerging artist and that’s the only thing I have splurged in besides tour tickets 

2 hours ago, cosmic_system said:

I wanted to cancel my order and buy it at the UK store (before the latest sold out), they emailed me the other day with this:

Thank you for reaching out to us! 

If you are receiving this message, it is because we are a little behind on getting to your ticket.

We are working diligently to answer all tickets and you should be provided with a resolution very soon.

Thank you again for your patience and understanding.

Sincerely,

Customer Service

If you go to the help center they say they can't change or cancel an order when they received it, unlike the UK store that can do it if it's not shipped. 

THXXX,... i keep getting this message like 10 times now....for 4 days

Thanks for reaching out to our Customer Service Team! We're thrilled to help you out. Our team is busy making magic happen  and will get back to you ASAP.

Our Hours: We're available to assist you from 9am to 6pm EST, Monday to Friday. Rest assured, we'll be in touch once we're back online if you message outside these hours.

If you need further assistance or have something unique to discuss, just hang tight. Our squad of friendly customer service champs is all ears and will reach out soon!

We absolutely love hearing from our customers, and your feedback means the world to us. So, feel free to drop us a line anytime.

We appreciate your business and we can't wait to work with you!

Cheers!

##- Please type your reply above this line -##

Your request (905473) has been received and is being reviewed by our support staff.

Here are some great articles that may help:

Do any of these articles answer your question?

6 hours ago, cosmic_system said:

The price as little to do with Madonna. It’s $50 more expensive than the regular Alpha Industries bomber but then again it has the title on the front and the logo on the back embroidered.

if there’s a piece of merch it’s not overpriced on her website, it’s this. 

https://www.alphaindustries.com/products/mjm21000c1-ma-1-bomber-jacket-heritage-2

Yes, I'm aware that some want a piece of Madonna's nostalgia.  So I see the appeal, but again $250 is a bit much for something I would never wear.  I prefer to save the money for the concert or the actual music.  Then again, I'm not the sort of fan who is with a disposal amount of money.  Also, I have other things in my life I rather spend my money on, then Madonna apparel.

Isn’t the bomber jacket also going to be the gift for the Immaculate VIP ticket owners? I know I had to provide my size to Live Nation when they asked me for it. I went for the largest one since I am quite tall and not necessarily a flyweight. I figured better oversized than not being able to fit in at all. Maybe one can still go for a smaller size once there. And I’m sure those bomber jackets will also be sold at the pop up stores at the venues so ppl can try them out first. 

1 hour ago, Cyber-Raga said:

Isn’t the bomber jacket also going to be the gift for the Immaculate VIP ticket owners? I know I had to provide my size to Live Nation when they asked me for it. I went for the largest one since I am quite tall and not necessarily a flyweight. I figured better oversized than not being able to fit in at all. Maybe one can still go for a smaller size once there. And I’m sure those bomber jackets will also be sold at the pop up stores at the venues so ppl can try them out first. 

i doubt it's going to be the Blond jacket, it's probably a Celebration Tour one. But who knows really.

3 hours ago, Enrico said:

For me the problem with the bomber is not the pruce, but the size.

With the tshirts it's always difficult, between XL and XXL. Some of the MX ones are too big. I can't risk...

You can find the exact measurements on the Alpha Industries website. 
They really should add size charts for each product. The fits are very random and you never know what to expect. 

1 minute ago, cosmic_system said:

I bought the bomber because 1- I don't want the stress of buying it at the show 2- I will buy the tour book and probably a couple of tshirts and I don't want to spend so much all at once. So I paid for it on the website with the three months plan on Paypal.

Plus we can’t really assume it will be available through the whole tour. Items of merch often sell out. I believe the Bitch I’m Madonna tshirt in Rebel Heart was sold out by the time she got to Australia for example.

1 hour ago, McDonna said:

Yes, I'm aware that some want a piece of Madonna's nostalgia.  So I see the appeal, but again $250 is a bit much for something I would never wear.  I prefer to save the money for the concert or the actual music.  Then again, I'm not the sort of fan who is with a disposal amount of money.  Also, I have other things in my life I rather spend my money on, then Madonna apparel.

That's ok, I regret spending that much money on the ROL sleeve (and I only did it because it's Ray Of Light) and I will never spend that monye again for basically a piece of paper. 

6 minutes ago, Blue Jean said:

Plus we can’t really assume it will be available through the whole tour. Items of merch often sell out. I believe the Bitch I’m Madonna tshirt in Rebel Heart was sold out by the time she got to Australia for example.

Yes, in Turin I couldn't find the Bitch I'm Madonna shirt, they had only once outside and it was nowhere to be found in the others shop. I didn't buy it in the end because by the time the concert finished it was sold out. 

Also it's true the bomber went sold out several times in the last few days and then it went son sale again, but this morning it was still sold out in both shops and it's been like that for at least more than one day (the US store only had an S left yesterday). I'm pretty sure they will make more and they have some reserved for the actual shows next month, but still it's the most wanted piece of merch. When she asked if it we wanted to bring something back from the past tours on isntagram EVERYBODY asked for the bomber.