Show Cancelations (A Discussion)

Honey Little

On 10/4/2023 at 1:46 AM, GregVsMatt said:

I don't see the value of this discussion - it's fear mongering and negativity when we all should be celebrating in the days leading up to the tour 

Have to agree. Seems like a shitty thread to post, considering what's already happened with the tour.  Why even put such negative thoughts out there, nearly on the eve of the tour?

It's a Madonna discussion forum. All topics related to Madonna may and will be discussed. It is a fact that shows get canceled consistently on her tours whether that's positive or negative, and so it is fair game for discussion. If you don't like the topic, that's your right but it would be advisable to not bother yourself by visiting the thread then just to comment about how it shouldn't exist.

2 hours ago, WokeUpInMedellin said:

It's a Madonna discussion forum. All topics related to Madonna may and will be discussed. It is a fact that shows get canceled consistently on her tours whether that's positive or negative, and so it is fair game for discussion. If you don't like the topic, that's your right but it would be advisable to not bother yourself by visiting the thread then just to comment about how it shouldn't exist.

Thats all very well but the thread was originally titled ‘Cancelled’ which made everyone think the tour was cancelled before they clicked on it. 

5 hours ago, GregVsMatt said:

It was just stupid

I agree. The original intent was to upset others into thinking the tour was being cancelled or postponed again.  There was no intent to generate a real discussion.  Also, the idea that she is known for regularly for consistently canceling shows is embellished.  Over the last 4 decades, her record is pretty impeccable compared to most acts on tour.  It's just unfortunate Madame X had a lot of cancellations compared to previous tours.

14 hours ago, WokeUpInMedellin said:

No

Dont be so WOKEinmedellin dude, this discourse about fans freedom to express whatever they want they say is so old and so boring. The original poster did this to attract attention and upset people. 

if people can’t read a room and notice the concern of the general fandom about a cancellation, because of recent events regarding Madonnas health or what had happened in MadameX is beyond me.

We are in uncharted territory right now. People are truly concerned so “freedom of speech” my ass!!! Be sensible be sensitive and get a clue.

Just an example we are going on vacations why don’t we talk about tsunamis, wildfires or plane crashes the night before leaving ffs

3 hours ago, Pedro Beltran said:

Just an example we are going on vacations why don’t we talk about tsunamis, wildfires or plane crashes the night before leaving ffs

Tell me why I have flight anxiety and I chose to watch a bunch of 9/11 videos 2 days before my flight a few weeks ago.... 

I think subconsciously I like to scare myself. :Madonna044:

5 hours ago, RUADJAI said:

Tell me why I have flight anxiety and I chose to watch a bunch of 9/11 videos 2 days before my flight a few weeks ago.... 

I think subconsciously I like to scare myself. :Madonna044:

Oh my dear don’t do that, when scared just think how many times people like Madonna fly every year and every thing is fine, now don’t be worrying about Madonna flying to much though 😉 

Season 10 Hug GIF by Friends

12 hours ago, Pedro Beltran said:

I literally don't see the problem with this :rip:

We just have a fundamental disagreement on this philosophy I guess. Discussion doesn't cause consequence. By discussing a cancellation, there is no physical consequence on the universe thus causing a cancellation to occur. So I don't see the harm and never will