The Celebration Tour (Spoilers)

Donna

5 hours ago, True Blue 84 said:

And as expected because Belgium and Dutch media is always bashing her, the first bad review has arrived . 2 out of 5 stars . And ive read some other reviews from Antwerpen and they all are kinda meh, saying the show is all about sex, lots of backing tapes and autotune, ... 

https://m.nieuwsblad.be/cnt/dmf20231022_91431180?utm_source=facebook

um-ok.gif

23 minutes ago, milingo83 said:

um-ok.gif

Its the truth, they take every opertunity to bash her, even if its based on lies.

There was one realy bad review of the Antwerpen show, and thats the review with the most likes and reactions on social media, like over 300 or so and the better reviews have like 10 likes or reactions to it... 

But im glad the people who actualy went last night commenting that the review is bull and that she sounded good, looked good, for her age moved good and that the show was awesome

2 hours ago, I am madonna said:

Anyone notice that Madonna had serious technical issue from the first song to the end in Antewerpen?

during nothing really matters. 1:16~1:18

she sing "Nothing really matter~" then said something like  "I can't hear drum" (or I can see a drunks? )

Then I saw Vogue performance video then notice that she said something again during the performance.

3:11~3:13

She sing "they had style the had...." then said something like "I can't see my -something-?? or I can see a drunk?"

I'm not sure what did she exactly saying but something continuously bothering her that night for sure.

Oh i realy want to know what this was about lol i heard it to when i watched it 

3 minutes ago, True Blue 84 said:

Oh i realy want to know what this was about lol i heard it to when i watched it 

It seems on both occasions, she was communicating with the sound person. On NRM, she said "I can't hear the drums" and on Vogue she said "I can't hear myself". Clearly her in-ear monitors were malfunctioning.

3 hours ago, I am madonna said:

Anyone notice that Madonna had serious technical issue from the first song to the end in Antewerpen?

during nothing really matters. 1:16~1:18

she sing "Nothing really matter~" then said something like  "I can't hear drum" (or I can see a drunks? )

Then I saw Vogue performance video then notice that she said something again during the performance.

3:11~3:13

She sing "they had style the had...." then said something like "I can't see my -something-?? or I can see a drunk?"

I'm not sure what did she exactly saying but something continuously bothering her that night for sure.

This shows she is singing along with pre-recorded vocals on Nothing realy matters because her voice keeps going when she speaks to the sound person But could also be just the backing track. 

Edited by True Blue 84 (see edit history)

42 minutes ago, True Blue 84 said:

Its the truth, they take every opertunity to bash her, even if its based on lies.

There was one realy bad review of the Antwerpen show, and thats the review with the most likes and reactions on social media, like over 300 or so and the better reviews have like 10 likes or reactions to it... 

But im glad the people who actualy went last night commenting that the review is bull and that she sounded good, looked good, for her age moved good and that the show was awesome

Do they have bad blood to her because she avoided to perform in Belgium for a giant time in her career?

3 minutes ago, MAX_donna said:

Is it normal to immediately feel the urge to go back again, when you've been to see M for the first time? (like a desire to prolong the dream)
Anyone who does several dates... I admire you  :hearteyes:

(currently editing my videos, trying with hope to remove my horrible voice 😭)

It's very normal lol I try to do several dates per tour  didn't manage it for Madame X tour though only one show for me that time 

3 minutes ago, N3onNostalgic said:

Do we know who the vogue guest judge was? in Antwerp night 1?

Wasn't it Damien Jalet, her choreographer?

2 minutes ago, MAX_donna said:

Is it normal to immediately feel the urge to go back again, when you've been to see M for the first time? (like a desire to prolong the dream)

I look forward for them with such anxiety!!! (Mean ur videos.)

10 minutes ago, MAX_donna said:

Yes it is normal 😉 

Can’t wait to see your videos 😁

29 minutes ago, MAX_donna said:

Totally normal.  And I look forward to seeing your videos.  Don't be too bothered about your voice being in it.  It just proves how much fun you had.  It's your memory and no one can take that from you.:)

23 minutes ago, Frankito said:

OMG just got in, I'm so excited!!!

Have so much fun!  Feel free to check in with us if you can.  :party:

9 minutes ago, milotjuh said:

This venue has many bars, serving beer and rose flavored beer (…), but only one bar serving wine. Safe to say, the line for that is longer than any of the merch stands :kiss2:

I’m so gay that that’ll be one I would’ve asked for 

Cheers GIF by MOODMAN

Cheers and VOGUE! 

1 minute ago, milotjuh said:

Really happy with my seat. I only paid 135 euro for it this morning, but view isn’t really obstructed at all and great full view of the stage, from the third row opposite the stage. 

That's great.  The venue looked small from what I can tell, so I suspect any seat is a good seat.  Also, she's all over the arena, so there's a good chance you'll have some great views of her.

• RUADJAI changed the title to The Celebration Tour (Spoilers)