The Celebration Tour (Spoilers)

Donna

Hey Guys, here is a little video i made from my footage of both nights in barcelona :) hope you enjoy! I had fun doing it. 
some footage from the golden circle and other from the seat view.

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CzRiKOwre0J/?igshid=Y2NkYjk0MDhjYg==

38 minutes ago, WopaelWopael said:

Hey Guys, here is a little video i made from my footage of both nights in barcelona :) hope you enjoy! I had fun doing it. 

That was a blast. Thanks!!

1 hour ago, WopaelWopael said:

Espectacular!!! 

Spectacular!!!

I miss her already! For me the highlights of this tour were:

- Live to Tell

- BAD GIRL

- Ray of Light/Rain

- the I want your love bit in Holiday

- Like a Prayer 

- Mother & Father

- I will survive

It’s funny cuz as a fan this tour it’s very pleasant but to be honest most of the people in the arenas are lost when Bad Girl, Mother & Father or Bedtime Story are performed. They don’t know the lyrics at all. 

9 minutes ago, Michael_Py said:

I miss her already! For me the highlights of this tour were:

- Live to Tell

- BAD GIRL

- Ray of Light/Rain

- the I want your love bit in Holiday

- Like a Prayer 

- Mother & Father

- I will survive

It’s funny cuz as a fan this tour it’s very pleasant but to be honest most of the people in the arenas are lost when Bad Girl, Mother & Father or Bedtime Story are performed. They don’t know the lyrics at all. 

That’s because most people don’t play albums anymore. They play some playlist someone created fort them and they miss a lot of gem. This thing really scare me. We are going back to the 50s when records were a bunch of single and cover put together without any connection.

On 11/4/2023 at 10:01 PM, missberic said:

She looked too cute with the braids in I Will Survive :hearteyes:

image.png.7166faf5b2bd48110d03d0b5fb49b9f4.png

Joni ♥️

On 11/5/2023 at 5:24 AM, Tiago Lisboa Rodrigues said:

So i'm goign to both Portuguese shows and i need help to whoever has been at the Golden Circle.

The thing about Portugal is that the Golden Circle isn't really divided...there's no "floor a" and "floor b". It's all "Floor A" and i was wondering, what's the best place to watch the show?

golden-circle.png

She spends quite a bit on the right catwalk (of this picture) for the first part right? (Burning Up, speech, etc) But it seems like most of the rest of it is either at the center catwalk or left (Erotica).

Where would you advise me to stay? 

I'm going to Lisbon too, this will be my second show. I'm choosing the end of the catwalk, I don't wanna see her back.

On 11/5/2023 at 9:12 AM, Alibaba said:

Joni Mitchell is an extraordinary musician. She is 80 years old. She recovered from a near fatal brain aneurysm at 74 and has taught herself how to speak, move and play guitar again. She is an extraordinary talent who has written some of the greatest music of the 20th century. Whether it’s ignorance that people don’t know who the photo is of or they just think it’s funny to implicitly mock her knowingly, she deserves better. 

I love Joni Mitchell ♥️ Her voice is still strong, full of emotion. She wrote some of the best songs of the previous century. Madonna loves her.

5 minutes ago, FraP said:

Tomorrow, I'm going to watch her for the second time on this tour.

I'm thinking about being at the end of the catwalk. How early should I arrive to secure a spot in front of the stage? I'm not very tall, and I want to get as close to her as possible.

As early as possible xd Be there already in the morning if you can.

45 minutes ago, FraP said:

Tomorrow, I'm going to watch her for the second time on this tour.

I'm thinking about being at the end of the catwalk. How early should I arrive to secure a spot in front of the stage? I'm not very tall, and I want to get as close to her as possible.

Try to be as close as possible to the end of the middle catwalk but on the left side.

the time depends a lot. For the first show in Barcelona there were several blocks to enter the arena already at noon. But for the second show i went like 5pm and catch a great spot. If you wanna make sure, go at noon. 

Edited by Michael_Py (see edit history)

1 hour ago, vitoralmeiida said:

about the merch store, do you know if its usually located after entering the gates or before it? I'm thinking about going early but no point if will only be able to access the store after the gates open

:Madonna021:

It depends on the country. Barcelona had a merch store before the gates and 2 other merch stores inside the arena. 

23 minutes ago, Michael_Py said:

Try to be as close as possible to the end of the middle catwalk but on the left side.

the time depends a lot. For the first show in Barcelona there were several blocks to enter the arena already at noon. But for the second show i went like 5pm and catch a great spot. If you wanna make sure, go at noon. 

Why the left side?

1 hour ago, Prayer said:

Most of the catwalk songs are performed there and in the middle catwalk. The right side has less performances there - it has my two fave moments in the show, though. :polish:

I'm considering this specific spot. So the end of the middle catwalk. 

I know it's far from the main stage, but at least I'm going to see the whole thing without seeing her back.

I attended the opening night, but I didn't pay much attention to these details because I was in the right PIT.

That's the spot I'm considering:

stage_003.jpg

Edited by FraP (see edit history)

41 minutes ago, FraP said:

I'm considering this specific spot. So the end of the middle catwalk. 

I know it's far from the main stage, but at least I'm going to see the whole thing without seeing her back.

I attended the opening night, but I didn't pay much attention to these details because I was in the right PIT.

That's the spot I'm considering:

stage_003.jpg

I did 1 show there, it’s a GREAT spot!

Are the concert queues managed by fans? I remember that at the RHT, fans handled everything with numbers they wrote on everyone's hands based on their arrival, so I had gone to have lunch and returned to the hotel (which was right in front) to recharge my smartphone

• RUADJAI changed the title to The Celebration Tour (Spoilers)