The Celebration Tour (Spoilers)

Donna

24 minutes ago, Blue Jean said:

Are these from the backstage tour?

I think so, from Lisbon. 

Didn't you got one? Where did those napkins and small cock ring really came from Blue Jean? 😉

I bought something vip packagy but not the really expensive one, I’ve seen pictures of people walking in the stage, I would really love to get that I think I do 👽

Sasha Kasiuha, the video content creator for the Celebration tour (if I'm not wrong) shared gorgeous contents yesterday on his Instagram account with pro fragments from Erotica, Hung up, The beast within (wich is GORGEOUS and seems to be quite better than it seems with the vids we got from social medias :heart:) and an entire post about the Live to tell performance and the AIDS victims tribute, with clips and pics :cute:

https://www.instagram.com/kasiuha/

2 hours ago, Voguerista said:

Wowwww  So beautifully filmed!!

https://www.instagram.com/p/CzbjXQLN4Uv/

I really like this.  That aerial view is awesome. My only issue is how the black and white washing out Madonna.  But possibly a higher quality production could eliminate that?

Thank you for sharing! :luv:

1 hour ago, missberic said:

I don't think this has been shared or discussed before. I just transcribed Bob's intro (sorry if some parts are wrong, it's very difficult to get what Bob's saying through all the cheering and bad audio), how do you guys like it?

(Material Girl instrumental)

"Ladies and gentleman, theys and thems! Half of y'all waited a loooong time for this one. Some of y'all have waited about 40 years for this, as a matter of fact. Now, it's currently 2023 but let's take a step back, shall we? In fact, let's go aaall the way back. The year is 1978, the place is New York City, the GREATEST. CITY. IN THE WORLD! And little did they know that the biggest and brightest star was actually in their way, it's true. Picture it. She's 19 years old and she just landed in LaGuardia Airport, Queens, with 35 dollars. Here's 35 bucks, use this to become a star. And not just some star, you need to become the undisputable Queen of Pop! Well, ask yourself when did you first fall in love with her? Did you start dressing like her when you first watched Lucky Star? Did you steel your grandmother's rosary and a black pair of lace gloves? Or maybe you were outraged when the Vatican tried to shut her down when she simulated masturbation on the Blond Ambition Tour? I know! Maybe you gagged when she kissed Britney Spears on live TV during the VMAs!"

("Look it up!")

"I know some of you went crazy when she showed these bitches how to do a halftime Super Bowl show. Now, she taught us a lot over the years, it's true. She taught us how to dance."

("What are you looking at?")

"She taught us how to express ourselves."

("Hey! Hey! Hey! Hey!")

"She taught us how to party."

("Bitch I'm Madonna")

"And she taught us how to fuck!"

(music stops)

"And tonight I need you all to turn up because this is not just a show, this is not just a concert, this is not just a party... IT'S A CELEBRATION, BITCHEEEEES!"

asd.jpg.2005ba40b4473b1c38cec07cf9c218ca.jpg

Can u transcribe the 90's part too... I love that..

• RUADJAI changed the title to The Celebration Tour (Spoilers)